not looking for cliche answers. be serious and truthful please.
brittinbloom brittinbloom 18-21, F 14 Answers Jun 7 in Health

I was part of the mess left behind after a suicide over 20 years ago and it destroys the people left behind too

Best Answer

It gets so bad for a person that they have no other way than to get relief from that they turn to kill themselves, because they see that's the only way to make it all better. Most of them know who they are leaving behind but most doesn't feel loved by them. Like a mother should for her child. It sucks really. Because I've felt that way and it gets to the point I want to do something to end it all, but I think of how my family will handle me gone, I think of how it will affect them even if they might not love me as much I do. Or the used-to-be friends I leave behind, if they are going to blame themselves and stuff. I think and I step back. And I go on until I can feel myself hope again. If everyone had the tiniest hope left, they can go to place even they wouldn't have imagined. I learnt it all in the hard way. You have to always hope but never expect. You can hope as much as you want, and you can get there. But don't expect it to be a easy journey or it's going to be grand or whatever. Just hope. And don't Expect. ..... Sorry for the long answer xP

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

Permanent solution to a temporary problem

Best Answer

Suicide is an act of desperation, though it really is never the correct answer.

Best Answer

I believe it is a tragic response to depression. I have lost friends to this disease. I know many people don't view depression as a medical condition,but I believe it is,and I hate what it does to people.

Best Answer

balance of mind seriously disturbed- sad. not way out as spirit goes somewhere else than it should in after life-not reached your natural span. can happen to anyone

Best Answer

It is sad when people commit suicide

Best Answer

A means to an end..................literally!

Best Answer

I think it is the most selfish act one can commit.

Best Answer

It's the cowards way out. Painful for the person doing it, and the people who are expected to deal with it.

Best Answer

Cowards way out? Are all the veterans who commit suicide cowards? I'm not saying it's brave or smart, but even brave people can be over-whelmed and reach their breaking point.

Best Answer