heatherxx heatherxx 22-25, F 42 Answers Sep 13, 2009

best in moderation.... alcohol can really damage a life, reputation, and dignity if abused. I also think it is ridiculously more dangerous than pot...

Best Answer

I'm for it! (As long as I'm not driving)

Best Answer

the

root

of

all

evil.

a

gateway

drug.

dangerous.

addictive.

Best Answer

i like it vary much!!!!!!!!!! but the hang over suck ***!!!!!!!

Best Answer

It gets you drunk. Oh no wait, that's a fact. My opinion? It feels like **** the next day after being drunk. Yeah, that's it.

Best Answer

Alcohol is a poison, and is addictive. Take at your own risk!!! Trouble is, I might get killed as well, if you're driving drunk - and far too many people do!

Best Answer

i try not to drink more than rarely, most of my family are alcoholics & i know i have the same addictive personality.

Best Answer

"Alcohol - The cause of and solution to all of life's problems!" ~ Homer Simpson

Best Answer

Like everything it is good in MODERATION. i like fractions but i could smoke an 8th far easier than i could drink a 5th, far safer too.

Best Answer

You have problems and should go to rehab

Best Answer

Obviously it won't ever be outlawed, even though it is the greatest scourge of man-kind, but what we DO need, is Government Legislation on mandatory Health Warning Labels on each container, similar to what they've forced on Cigarette packages.

If for nothing else but to help our youth !

Best Answer

i hate it. i believe my husband is an alcoholic therefore i resent it.

Best Answer

I don't like it and it doesn't agree with me either.

What other people do is their responsibility, as long as they don't harm others (like driving drunk, becoming violent, or something). What i don't understand is why it's so hard for some people to know their own limit...

Best Answer

I think it's dangerous and I've never touched a drop.

Best Answer

the

root

of

all

goodness.

a

gateway

drug (to happiness).

dangerous(ly delicious).

addictive (for some).

Honestly, I find drinking with friends to be the only upside to alcohol. I'll have a glass of beer with a meal now and again, but I only have 3-5 drinks if I have friends with me. I also don't drink at parties or clubs. Those situations just remind me that none of these people know me, and lower my inhibition to run and find something fulfilling to do.

Best Answer

It is a very good industrial solvent and is an active reagent in many chemical reactions. Is used for fuel in both internal combustion and rocket engines. It is clean burning with primarily water and carbon dioxide as the exhaust products. A very useful Compound. Ethyl alcohol in moderation also eases the physical and psychological pains of life.

Best Answer

An extremely complex topic. It has done alot of damage in my life. But some of the people I love dearly and call family have troubles with alcohol. I love them unconditionally because the alcohol problems are symptoms of underlying problems in their life. I have found much love, laughter and wisdoms from others with these struggles.

Best Answer

Anything in excess is bad for you...

Best Answer

moderation

Best Answer

i think like everything in life, it depends on the person. some people can drink and others cant. and im not talking about the ability to hold ones liquor, i mean some people for whatever reason dont mix well with alcohol, they get mean or abusive or they abuse it and are just not compatible with it. Its whether or not you realize this and take the appropriate measures to deal with it (ie not drinking at all or knowing your limits) that makes the difference. and ofcourse for some people its not a problem whatsoever. so like i said, i think it really depends on the person.

Best Answer

Yummy...:-] Lets crack open a modelo and talk. BUT NO DRIVING OR BIKE RIDING! moderation plz

Best Answer