honestlyme honestlyme 22-25, F 15 Answers Feb 8, 2011

they still run that ****? last thing i remember is ruben winning haha.

Best Answer

It's great as gives oppotunity for people to become the country's idol with their singing talent.

Best Answer

I love it...and I think it gives people a chance to have a dream come true they wouldn't otherwise have.

Best Answer

I am happy that steve tyler is on the show. He's great.

Best Answer

Idiotic

Best Answer

i like it.It's amusing and I need that.<br />
I like to see where they go and really aren't people our greatest amusement?

Best Answer

Can't get enough Steven Tyler, witty and kind. Frankly I prefer him to Simon. <br />
People always say 'He's not nasty, he just honest' but he is quite sinister under it all. Just goes to show people can still love a bad guy but they need some excuse to admit it.

Best Answer

Annoying show, and Steven Tyler is weeeeird looking

Best Answer

It kind of amazes me that a show gets so much hype. But I myself have never seen it.<br />
(I hope nobody faints....)

Best Answer

Frankly, I don't watch it.

Best Answer

I'm liking it more and more. I am excited they'll be doing Beatles songs in the next competition, can't wait!<br />
Last year was the first year I watched any of it, and they say the competition is greater this year of all 10 seasons. I don't know about that, but it is better than last.

Best Answer

it should stop it should bo away........

Best Answer