please don't be afraid to answer this question; it doesn't make you a racist!
DIYman DIYman 22-25, M 55 Answers Feb 5, 2013 in Hobbies

what a ridiculous effin question...

Best Answer

what a ridiculous effin non-answer...

Best Answer

theyre people. i have no problem with people. as long as said people behave as people and not like friggen reality tv rejects.

Best Answer

see? a perfectly good answer! thanks

Best Answer

*shrugs* wasnt as hard as i thought it'd be...

Best Answer

so you never watched jackass or honey boo boo

Best Answer

After contemplating this for a while I find I don't have opinions on black people. I have opinions on black cultures but not on people.

Best Answer

this may have best answer written all over it!

Best Answer

There are good and bad in every race. My thoughts on all people are, if they have a good heart, I like them.

Best Answer

i agree:)

Best Answer

Lol! This is such a troll question...

Best Answer

lol don't answer it then, since it obviously makes you uncomfortable

Best Answer

No, it doesn't. I am a bit racist, I admit that. I don't have a problem with individual people, but I do tend to stereotype a bit. Idgaf, lol! It's still a troll question, though.

Best Answer

hmm i've got to give you points for honesty...

Best Answer

That they are people just like any other race. That they are people just like LGBT people. That they are just people like all of us.

Best Answer

They are my equal...simple as that :)

Best Answer

All y'all black people stink!

Best Answer

We are a strong race but have forfeited that strength for foolishness and stupidity nowadays. A sad change in events.

Best Answer

brilliant! sums it all up i think

Best Answer

Race does not make a person. Attitude and personality make a person.

Best Answer

They tend to be African or Australian genetically. White people will tend to have bigotry towards them.

Best Answer

Everyone has bigotry. It's not a race thing. That was a rather bigoted answer, I'm afraid. ;)

Best Answer

Intelligently, sure, whatever you say. I guess visiting six continents told me nothing about local bigotry and it's patterns. Frankly, in Mauritania, the Arabs and Africans are bigotted against each other. In Canada, the Europeans and Americans have it out. In Australia, the Australians and the Europeans are bigoted to each other. I'm sorry the truth about greed and its price hurts you and makes you afraid. Good luck. You'll need it.

Best Answer

funny one

Best Answer

I used to be taught that black people was dirty and trouble makers. But now as an adult, blacks have gotten into trouble just like every other race do. And I have friends who are black, so I see no problem with racist like the woman who raised me.

Best Answer

Key word: PEOPLE. Color doesn't matter.

Best Answer

Same as any other person. Most people are good, then there's a few who are just complete arses. Colour of the skin makes no difference to me... If you're cool, you're cool, if you're an ***, your an ***.

Best Answer

They are just people like everyone else, no better, no worse. There will be good ones and bad ones as is the way with all of us. As with everyone else, I pretty much take them as I find them.

Best Answer

My only opinion is the girls are fkin hot.

Best Answer

good opinion! lol

Best Answer

Beautiful women!

Best Answer

hear hear!

Best Answer

That they are people

Best Answer

They have more melanine.

Best Answer

That the amount of melinin in somebody's skin has no correlation to their charecter.

Best Answer

I have met a couple at work, they're genuine nice people

Best Answer

On MLK day, I came across this on Emmett Till <br />
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmett_Till<br />
Thank God for the Civil Rights Movement...

Best Answer