I suppose one culture's grave robbing is another's archaeology.

Best Answer

I think the disrespect of the dead is a major moral flaw that needs to be more important in our society.

Best Answer

I'm not sure actually. If it's a recent death, then I'd have to say it's a defiling of someone's grave, and just not good. As long as that person is remembered and the grave is marked, then to me, it seems taboo. The whole issue of how we treat the dead is worth thinking about, I suppose. Especially since we cut them up often enough. <br />
If you go several hundred years, and you discover the bones of a pirate buried with his gold, would you not feel justified in recovering the treasure? And again, is it not true that all around us there is the dust of ancient bones, and the soil that has been produced from the dead bodies of all those who have lived before us? Every time archaeologists uncover an ancient civilization or a farmer plows a field, aren't we unearthing the graves of people unknown? It's an interesting thing to think about.<br />
My advice, though...to all those who are being buried beneath the ground....Don't get buried with your valuables. Pass them on to someone who can use them. The worms certainly can't, and there really is no taking it with you.

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

If your gonna go through all that work to dig them up, I say go for it.

Best Answer

what about just stealing from around the home of perpetual care?

Best Answer

I don't know what that means, but I'm not cool with Breaking and Entering.

Best Answer

why aren't you?

Best Answer

I don't like being in people's house without permission. I thing being buried with valuables is dumb, your dead what are you gonna do with it.

Best Answer