I believe that abortion is the number one source of murder in America not guns.
Mustlovecats Mustlovecats 13-15, F 17 Answers Jan 25, 2013 in WTK

People have a right to protect their life, their home, their property & their family. When the law-abiding citizens hand in their guns the criminals will have a field day.

Best Answer

Unnecessary and advocated by people who, in general, have no idea what they're talking about.<br />
You would be right in saying abortion is the major source of murder in America.

Best Answer

I agree with your abortion comment, wholeheartedly.

Best Answer

They are very well known , and let´s just say I am not a favorite of the right wing trigger happy gun loving morons on this site.

Best Answer

Gun control: Making sure your gun is aimed at a suitable target before you pull the trigger.

Best Answer

guns aren't the problem, people are the problem... get rid of guns and people go back to bow and arrow, or ba<x>seball bats with nails in them... people make weapons and pursue violence the item is not the malevolent force.

Best Answer

In the words of Chris Rock, we don't need "gun" control... we need "bullet" control.<br />
But you have just made a straw man argument. Here is another one for you.. we don't need gun control because McDonald's kills more people through fatty foods.

Best Answer

Better start the revolution now before Big Brother comes knocking, or I mean, breaking down your door.

Best Answer

My opinion on gun control is that guns should be in the hands of people with self-control.

Best Answer

Legalize abortion but stop allowing healthcare to pay for it. Its not right but there are to many human beings alive now to do "whats right" so people need to wake the **** up and come back from Mars. Make it to where guns can be carried by everyone, everywhere they go so that the next time some **** tries to kill babies 25 armed American citizens will put him down like the animal piece of **** he is. Shazam, problem solved.

Best Answer

I am just tired of hearing about guns and babies getting killed. People need to let the families of the dead children worry about it and get over it. Soon enough everyone else will face their own suffering and death, I see no point on dwelling on other peoples pain when we will all have our share of it eventually.

Best Answer

@ Mustlovecats - Just noticed the person who posted is 15 years old. Sorry for being rude kiddo, no offense.

Best Answer

I will be more mindful of peoples age before posting in the future.

Best Answer

im sick of hearing about it - what are they gonna do? - what about the ones who already own guns - nothing the government can do but mind their own business

Best Answer

u are so right about abortion. and if everybody without a mental illness and drug use could own and carry a gun, the psychos who slipped through the cracks could be swiftly done away with before they can accomplish their mission!

Best Answer

That I'm tired of hearing about it and that your views on abortion is pretty much irrelevant.

Best Answer

Then you must be blind. Both are bad but the lack of gun control in your country is ridiculous.

Best Answer