I suggest they wear hats when it's cold outside.

Best Answer

The same as men with shaved heads. Some can carry it off, some can't.

Best Answer

As a knee jerk response. . . I have found it a little confronting...<br />
And I would hazard a guess that this person (in the same way someone may sport a tattoo on their face, a mo-hawk or green hair ETC) is in fact actually trying to make a bold statement anyway....<br />
So mission accomplished.....<br />
but that knee jerk response i mentioned earlier is just social programing... And as soon as it passes I just see someone making a statement.... (no harm in that... lest we all be consumers of per-digested trends)....<br />
Anyway we are after all, all actually just people underneath our hair....

Best Answer

fearless

Best Answer

I admit I'm a bit jealous of how easy thier mornings are.

Best Answer

Sinead Occonner is still a little messed up

Best Answer

I have a shaved head. Why? Because I have very thin, fine hair and it looks terrible any longer than one inch. I have been loosing my hair slowly over the last 16 years since having my triplets. People like to pass judgement ba<x>sed on my lack of hair without ever getting to know me. I am highly intelligent, educated, generous, kind, thoughtful and loving, but all they see is a bald (almost) woman and think I am gay or some bitter *****. Don't be so quick to judge! There are so many reasons a woman has no hair. Judge her on her character and her heart, not on her head!

Best Answer

Depends on the woman, her face shape, the way she dresses and her attitude. <br />
Some look amazing

Best Answer

love womens hair any way. I don't have a good opinion of women that would never shave their head.

Best Answer

i'd do em

Best Answer

it's all good. it is all about the attitude.

Best Answer

Some can pull it off.

Best Answer

I love them.

Best Answer

Big turnoff for me, I like long, long hair.

Best Answer

Love'em!!! Especially if I get to do the shaving.

Best Answer

don't like shaved heads----now a "clippercut"(boyish) is awesome!

Best Answer

It's okay now if you are fine enough to have poop on it head and strut it well,but as a child first one i ever saw made me scared sh**less,i thought Issac Hayes was enslaving girls and collaring them and shaving their heads,like it was on his album cover.I was a virgin though..;(

Best Answer

Well I don't find it particularly attractive. But that's irrelevant, do what you feel like doing to your head.

Best Answer

Can work if they're punk/goth

Best Answer

I've seen women that were so striking they could pull off having a rats nest of a head. I just feel like hair has become a possession to most people, not a part of their body. I was asking anyway because I wanted to donate my hair to a charity or to my friends little girl who has cancer and just went through chemo therapy.

Best Answer

I wouldn't do it. But if you want, I can't stop you

Best Answer