Strangers who have zero sense of spatial awareness. Major pet peeve.
movingtalismans movingtalismans 18-21, F 17 Answers Feb 5, 2013 in Hobbies

overly needy selfish people

Best Answer

Nothing worse than being around one, especially if your married to one.

Best Answer

1. Arrogance, 2. BS and 3. A combination of both...although needy and clingy people have a way of really rubbing me the wrong way :/ People with bad breath that seem to be close talkers...help.

Best Answer

broken toilet at work and nobody complains

Best Answer

People who make accusations about others or things without first trying to investigate or find out facts.<br />
To assume is to make an *** of u and me, people!

Best Answer

People that cant shut the **** up, long a*s lines, and people that dont stop b*tching about something. I can't f*ckin' do it when it comes to these things like I will lose it because its ANNOYING

Best Answer

Being ignored.

Best Answer

You'd have a problem in France, where "personal space" is almost unknown.. strangers sit almost touching all the time.<br />
Mine is people who hide behind anonymity, and those who use a possessive apostrophe in a plural application.

Best Answer

Constant gum chewing. It looks juvenile.

Best Answer

When my pet pees. on the carpet.

Best Answer

Liars...

Best Answer

smelling the aliens that i got from my nose.haha!the others are secret ..hhahaha

Best Answer

People... And the stuffs people do. That's about it tho.

Best Answer