PC2629 PC2629 56-60, M 19 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

It doesn't matter what I'll be doing, so long as I'm sober....

Best Answer

Gonna keep my cold *** in the house with my man and a bottle of wine...Snug as a Bug :)

Best Answer

Sounds like a great plan!!! Glad to hear you are getting settled in there! xo

Best Answer

My love and I are going to the pub in our town to drink and be merry revellers, although I would prefer to go see a footy (soccer) match on new years day but we can't do both!

Best Answer

Get shitfaced

Best Answer

home - NYE is worst night in the universe to go out

Best Answer

unless the woman i'm about to hook up with says otherwise

Best Answer

*rueful grin*

Best Answer

too funny

Best Answer

actually last new years i went out with a couple of people from EP, so it might be two years in a row i go against my intuition

Best Answer

Staying up late with my girl cousins watching movies then watch the ball drop on my flat screen tv, after that run outside and spray each other with silly string.

Best Answer

painting all night long

Best Answer

sleeping (alone, as usual)

Best Answer

Out of our house and enjoy with some firecrakers! :)

Best Answer

Work then sleep 'cos I'm working the next day too *eye roll*

Best Answer

I was supposed to have plans? (facepalm then digs out appointment book) Let's see - hmmmm no numbers, no local amigas or amigos . . . nah, probably not doing anything - I guess I may hang with dad.

Best Answer

Staying home, I live in Las Vegas, there are more drunks here over the New Year that I dare not venture out. The ***** is blocked off, so it takes forever to get anywhere.

Best Answer

Dinner with wifey and some friends, a few drinks and watch the fireworks over Kuala Lumpur<br />
My poor little dog hates fireworks and hides under the bed

Best Answer

I plan to meet the New Year with a Big Bang!

Best Answer

Family time

Best Answer

do a bunjee jump and if still I don't get the required adrenaline rush, god knows what I will do

Best Answer