My friend, and I will be cooking Thanksgiving Dinner for/with her family! I have been invited to her families house since I am being shunned by my own family, and they refuse to talk to me. I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED!! Big happy grin!
Derangedjdub Derangedjdub 36-40, F 19 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Loss of a Child

bake a couple pies, watch the parade, eat, eat some more, do the dishes, then sit in my room and play on my laptop.

Best Answer

Happy to hear You have a place to be.<br />
Not sure where I will be but I will be thankful for whatever blessings I get that day and everyday after.

Best Answer

sometimes simple things are the best gifts! xoxo

Best Answer

Yes they are in the overall scheme of things as I have found out thru life experiences. if you go to my profile and read my story/Poem... " A Humble Lesson " you will see what I mean. I know this Thanksgiving will be a Very special one for you to remember and I wish That You have many more to come.

Best Answer

MY BDAY YAYYYYYY! Candles in my turkey and presents surrounding it =) plus cake and family and football and cake =) cant wait for someones specials present either =)

Best Answer

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Best Answer

=) thnx

Best Answer

I'll be cooking with my girlfriends family for the day. And a Wiz day. No family this way either for the last few years so I feel you on that.

Best Answer

:-) xoxox

Best Answer

I am glad you have a place to be for Thanksgiving! This year my future daughter-in-law and one of their roommates are cooking dinner for the family at their place. This is a first and I am very much looking forward to it. :)

Best Answer

I'm cooking up a storm and having the family at the table to share it with

Best Answer

Go to work for 8 hrs., come home and check out EP, maybe watch a bit of TV, feed the cats and then go to bed - just like any other Thursday.

Best Answer

Where do you work?

Best Answer

grocery store

Best Answer

In the US? It's not closed for the day ?

Best Answer

Canada already had thanksgiving....

Best Answer

We dont celebrate thanksgiving in my counrtry

Best Answer

Working. Its just an ordinary day for us ( we dont celebrate thanksgiving)

Best Answer

Just a dinner with some people, not really my choice if you ask me

Best Answer