diablicaca diablicaca 26-30, F 68 Answers Jun 15, 2012

I am not ready for having kids & I am single so is not a good option right now hahaha :D

Best Answer

We just got married and are working on it. After we have children we plan on continuing to travel. Having children doesn't mean you don't travel, it just means you plan more child-friendly oriented things to do on your trips.

Best Answer

Yes, I know you can travel, but it seem to me like trips would be not relaxing at all... and I wouldn't be able to afford trips with one person working and all extra expenses...
In 2 weeks I will be driving 3200 miles across the country for 6 days and I can't imagine doing it with a toddler or 2...
I guess I'm just not a mother material but I wish you good luck in expanding your family :)

Best Answer

Wilde and I traveled for years. We got married 5 months ago and are working towards starting a family. We are planning on going to Asia in 2015 child or children in tow.

Best Answer

I see someone with a baby and go, "aww... a part of me wants one." As soon as they cry I flinch and go, "Nevermind!!" lol

Best Answer

Haha I used to do that too...

Best Answer

the minute you have a kid there is no more traveling....

Best Answer

That's one of my reasons as well.

Best Answer

That's not true. I had seen most of the world with my parents by the time I was 11.

Best Answer

I can see how it would be possible, but personally I would be turned off by traveling with kids. But than again- I'm not the type who would enjoy taking care of kids period.

Best Answer

I've just never wanted them, the financial and emotional burden .. just not my cup of tea, plus the world is over populated as is, don't need another resource consuming human here.

Best Answer

At the moment I'm far too young, plus I don't even have a boyfriend lol.<br />
I did want kids eventually but doctor says I probably can't have any and I don't want to adopt or anything. So I'll just have a dog.

Best Answer

Thought I did, but absolutely KNEW I didn't want to do it by myself, so I needed to wait until I found my partner/hubby. Then, I figured, IF he and I decided it was right for us, we would. But, at 40, I'm still looking for Mr. Right. I've never been married. Still don't have kids and at this point, won't. I'm not sorry for it. I still want the right relationship more than I've ever wanted children. I'm a fabulous Auntie! ;)

Best Answer

Got too many things to do and it wouldn't be fair to my non-existent progeny. I hardly have time for my cat these days. I'm guessing that, as I evolve professionally, my time will evaporate.

Best Answer

I have terrible genes. My ancestry lies in northwestern Europe and I have inherited all the awfulness of Celtic physicality: red hair, white and pink skin, freckles, a tall skinny fr<x>ame and a pot belly (not helped by years of drinking beer). I decided when I was very young I did not wish those genes on any poor child, so had a vasectomy (where it was still illegal in my primitive home state).

Best Answer

All up to the man above. If its meant to be it'll be and if not, then that's how it'll be.

Best Answer

Too much money. I'm only 18. I don't have space for a baby. I don't have a car. I don't know if my boyfriend would do a good job of parenting. I'm awkward with kids. I want to be married first. I want to be out of college first. I don't want to be part of a statistic on teen pregnancy/teen parenting.

Best Answer

Kids are bad as hell! They are lazy, they want everything. They don't want to work for it. They think money grows on trees. They only want Mc Donalds like everyday! They always want to go out to the movies or out to eat but don't want to do chores. They brake the brand new expensive vaccum cleaner that you brought with your income tax check! They always think you have money in your pocket! They always want ice cream everytime they hear the damn music! Kids are crazy! They are bad as hell! But, I love my baby. If you don't want kids, use protection!

Best Answer

to stop the cycle of abuse, health issues and then iid have to be responsible.

Best Answer

Honestly I don't want any. I need to get on my own two feet before I can take care of anyone else. Then I would have to give up all my own toys and I just don't want to. I also like being ''uncensored'' in my own home.

Best Answer

I'm still a kid

Best Answer

at 15, abortion's no longer an option

Best Answer

Can't afford it, don't want any and so I don't gain my weight back (this may sound a bit selfish, but after being overweight most of my life, I never want to be that way again!) Lol. Hey...I'm just being honest.

Best Answer

beginning to sink in that My body will just not produce them

Best Answer

The main reason is because I have two health problems that create a major problem with pregnancy. Bipolar disorder and high blood pressure. If I stay on my medication, I can cause huge damage to the fetus (including deformity). If I'm off my meds, my bipolar disorder would make my life and that of those around me a living he**. High blood pressure is awful on the fetus too and can cause damage.<br />
Other than that, my husband is almost 50. I'm almost 40. Since I'm not a celebrity, I can't afford a nanny. These days both of our energy levels are kaputz. Add the fact that my husband works out of town and night shift when he's in town, and I will be caretaking on my own 24-7.<br />
I also don't want to pass on my mental illness to a child. It has been difficult for me to deal with and it would break my heart to watch my child suffer with the same affliction. My husband's family has mental illness too, so that doubles the odds.<br />
Don't get me wrong. Having a child to raise is my secret greatest dream. I feel sad that we were dealt such a bad hand. But I have thought about this a lot and I think these are very good reasons.<br />
I agree with another EPer who said they would get a dog. I had one for 15 years. He was our baby. Lost him to old age in April. Working on getting one of his relatives to adopt. Going to be really spoiled!!

Best Answer

My husband is sterile and we just figured it out and now we are undergoing infertility treatment

Best Answer

Best of luck to u. Hope all turns out well.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer