why is it a nice guy who has been raised to treat women with respet cnat find a women to be with and when i do they say i'm too nice or they say they not ready for my kind of relationship?i dont get it i treat them right give them what i can in as much as i can i spend time with them i'm pretty good in bed i try to any thing i can to make them happy in every way i can and nothing ?why?

Best Answer

Dont treat them with respect. Treat them like the dirty ****** they are

Best Answer

I made love to my favorite banana, and now he won't come out :( What do I do? I want my banana back.

Best Answer

Would anyone like banana pudding?

Best Answer

Well TheLeela, bananas are well known for their dedication and commitment. You need to establish boundaries. Try to peel back the layers of the codependency, and if mr banana turns out to be a total fruit, then keepnin mind that there are other fine fruits and vegetables out there. Try a cucumber for example. ;-)

Best Answer

Thank you, Dr.Knel123.

Best Answer

avoid it and buy "love"

Best Answer