Brando42 Brando42 22-25, M 10 Answers May 29, 2012

Short term, finalize my divorce. Long term, marry the woman I was mean to marry and start a family.

Best Answer

Short term: pop out my last baby, finish my degree, buy my own home<br />
Long term: Advance my freelance writing skills. Write a book. Find a job at least part time. Enjoy life. Watch my kids grow. Hang out with my husband. Retire, get an RV, and spend the golden years traveling around the country

Best Answer

Short term- be the best at what I am doing RIGHT NOW! <br />
Long term- find something I can be passionate about.

Best Answer

Short term within the next 5 years or less are to go back to school and get a degree in massage therapy and education. Move out on my own NO roomates etc. Save 5,000 buy a car and have it paid off get married to my "dream" love or even to meet him. And raise at least 500,000 for a charity. Long term 5+ years regain citizenship to russia and buy a house have twin girls and start my way to being a millionaire own my own fashion store clothing line and change my identity :D oh if only all in a days work. Maybe even throw a party at the playboy manison if hef will let me, then we can rival p.diddy all white party with an all color party YAY

Best Answer

Wow, all in all that's quite impressive. I'm curious though, how are you going to go about raising $500,000 for charity in under 5 years?
Rome wasn't built in a day, and unfortunately all these goals won't happen overnight, but I'm going to wish you all the best with all your future endeavors! :)

Best Answer

Well I'm hoping to get some high profile donors :) If i can get 10,000 from say presidental nominees or governors people like that since most want to do away with social programs and budget cuts to line their pockets I think they may very well be able to supply me some bricks and mortar for building rome. Even if I get 100,000 I will be very happy because it will hopefully change lives. Thanks for the best wishes

Best Answer

my short term goals are finishing university<br />
my long term goal it to be happy

Best Answer

Wishing you all the best to you with school, but I have to say, your long term goal seems pretty generic, haha. :)

Best Answer

survive!

Best Answer

Short term, beat my depression, get out of debt.<br />
Long term, keep my depression at bay, stay solvent.

Best Answer

None ..... and none...... I may not wake up in the morning, were you given some kind of Gaurentee that you will wake up in the morning, and the next and next etc?

Best Answer

Nothing's ever guaranteed, such is life. But let's assume for arguments sake, that you'll survive to see the next ten years. Any plans?

Best Answer

Not really, not for me, i'd like to see my eldest Grandson come back from Afghanistan safely and uninjured, and i'd like to see my other two Grandsons grow into worthy young men. but apart from that? no, no plans.

Best Answer