For me, I do not like to wear makeup. Just a little frosty pink lipstick. I like the natural look. Sometimes I see young ladies (18 - 25) who wear so much makeup and think that they would be so much more beautiful without it. They are just so beautiful naturally. What do you think...do you really feel it necessary?
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 29 Answers Mar 28, 2012

I don't think there's anything wrong with wearing makeup but I will say this,"there's a time and place for everything".

Best Answer

ME = YES!!!

Best Answer

I think people, like myself, who have eyelashes that are clear mascara is good... way good. I don't like severely plucked eyebrows. I think that blush and powder for older ladies are nice. Some of the older lades lose all their eyebrows and need the eyebrow pencil. However they can't see well enough to put it on and look like a clowns. Lipstick for older ladies is good. I don't like the light pink lipstick. I know you said you like the light lipstick sorry.....

Best Answer

I appreciate your honesty..My Mom always said, "as long as YOU like it, it doesn't matter what other people think."
I love your answer and appreciate you honesty!!

Best Answer

By the way..you are a beautiful lady...

Best Answer

Thanks...

Best Answer

Not my cup of tea, i dont want any of my men wearing makeup. xD

Best Answer

Just doesn't look right..I agree hun..

Best Answer

I think it takes away from their natural looks and also is very bad for the skin no matter what the advertisments claim

Best Answer

I totally agree with you!!!

Best Answer

I am a visual artist/ tree-hugging nature-lover... but: well applied makeup makes any woman look more attractive. It accentuates beauty and enhances sex appeal. Many women don't bother learning how to apply it well and it is just a pain in the *** to have it on. I wore some Halloween before last. I don't see how women can keep that crap on. If I were a female, I would wear it only when I had a reason to be concerned how others perceived me: dates, special events, etc..

Best Answer

Another excellent point...As long as it it's applied naturally and to look like a clown!

Best Answer

I prefer it if women dont wear makeup but i know it can make them happier with how they look and hey confidence is more important than appearance.

Best Answer

Yes..I can understand that. I know that some women feel that they need it. But some women don't understand that they don't need so much of it..

Best Answer

If you notice it then your doing it wrong unless it's like smokey eyes or dramatic eyeshadow :-)

I wear it every day, just eyeliner mascara and lipgloss, a little eyeshadow if I can be bothered. I don't need to wear foundation usually so I don't. When I'm going out I'll do something more interesting :-)

Best Answer

I have darkness around my lips and chin and wish I could carry off some light make up base. But now that I am older it makes the lines more noticeable.

Best Answer

Yes..I hate foundation..like the previous replier said..it clogs the pours!! And I use rubbing alcohol to cleanse me face at night..it removes all dirt. And I also have been using Oil of Olay all of my life along with their soap and Noxzema!

Best Answer

I have noticed tiny lines around my eyes lately!! Ugh!!

Best Answer

Hahaha just wait.. If you still are alive at 50 you will get much more. Hahahha.

Best Answer

I think it depends on the woman. I've seen both with and without. Personally, I much prefer the woman who goes for the more natural look.

Best Answer

As do I, risen!

Best Answer

it can be very nice if not overdone.

Best Answer

Yes, the clown look looks terrible...

Best Answer

the world is lacking Clowns...

Best Answer

Hehe...

Best Answer

A little. Fine. A lot and I wonder what are they hiding and what will they look like or will I even recognize them when we wake up!

Best Answer

Very good point!! Plus the pillow all all messed up when they wake up!!

Best Answer

i enjoy wearing makeup.It needs to be applied properly though.use a good lighted mirror or natural light.

Best Answer

Excellent point!!

Best Answer

I like the natural look but I also have a ***** for goth chicks. It only bothers me when a woman refuses to go out in public without her war paint.

Best Answer

Yes..war paint..good point...

Best Answer

I don't like make up on me. I can't stand how it feels. I couldn't be bothered and begrudge any expectation to wear it. I don't mind seeing others wear it at all. It can be a huge shock seeing someone without it when you've only known them with it caked on. Good grief, what an expense too.

Best Answer

Oh yes!! I can't see spending $10 on a piece of mascara!!!!! Or $10 on foundation!! It's nice to just get some natural sunlight without overdoing it!!

Best Answer

Ooh yeah, nothing better than a healthy dose of vitamin D

Best Answer

I'd rather not bother with it.

Best Answer

Very much agreed!

Best Answer

I wear make up all the time. Only a little though as i think some girls go over the top. Its designed to accentuate not cover

Best Answer

Very much agreed! Just enough to look natural...

Best Answer

Make-up should be worn light...too much make-up is not only ugly, but also unhealthy...all kinds of skin conditions can come up.

Best Answer

Yes..I agree with you!

Best Answer

To each their own.

Best Answer

Also...agreed!

Best Answer

i love to sleep with natural beauty but i think you looking you are swimming in the makeuk in profil pic or not?

Best Answer

heavy make-up actually just doesn't suit me. so i actually spend a lot of time trying to make it look as natural as possible (like i'm not wearing any) - it would take me less time to just slap heaps of it on!

Best Answer