Whats your opinion?? What do you know?? and what do you think???
Lgrace Lgrace 22-25, F 17 Answers May 10, 2012

I am not a conspiracy theorist. In general, I do not believe that conspiracies work. Having served in the military as an officer, I understand how those outside the military can easily misinterpret some things the military does and I suspect that DHS, having recruited a lot of former military personnel when it was formed, probably has a similar approach to the world. <br />
My own sense is that after Katrina and the discovery that FEMA was incapable of really doing anything to help in a timely manner, that Government bureaucrats decided to take actions to better prepare for any similar future event. Furthermore, as I already was aware of the fear many in Government have of an EMP or CBW attack on the US, that such camps and facilities are attempts to prepare for either natural or man-made emergencies. The way such people think, it would not be unexpected for them to worry that "if the public finds out we are preparing for Armageddon, they will think we know something they don't know and panic." This would explain secrecy and failure to explain their actions.<br />
All of that said, I have to recall what happened in Nazi Germany and in Stalinist Russia. I am armed and I will not march peacefully to the cattle cars if it ever comes to that. I will go down fighting and while I may not survive, I promise to take some of the bad guys with me if I must. I took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. That is an oath that in my mind never expires. I will live up to that oath for as long as I am physically able to do so, should it be necessary to do so.

Best Answer

FEMA "camps" were set up to provide housing in a safe location during an emegency such as major flooding etc. Lets look at Hurricane Sandy. 30,000 to 40,000 people are with out living quarters right now in the NY /NJ area due to the storm damage. The FEMA sites were set up to provide emergency locations in such cases. With the temps. getting into the low 30's at night and much of the area is still blacked out from the lack of electric power. How do you provide warm shelters for the long term ? By volunteer relocating of families that have no where to live due to the lose of their homes because of the storm.<br />
Yep that is a evil idea. Darn those foreward thinking people. Providing living quarters to those in need........

Best Answer

Thank you that makes wonderful sense ::) No need to get nasty at the end i asked for everyone's knowledge and opinions. Yours has helped a lot.

Best Answer

FEMA is useless---I think we better have our on personal evacuation plan. If I end up in a camp, you can be sure I will be leaving as soon as possible. From what I have read, those trailers had toxic materials in them and a lot of people are sick from the trailers. So quality control is not an issue with FEMA nor is timely help.

Best Answer

Honey, These camps are supposed to be akin to concentration camps and the only way out is supposed to be in a plastic casket!

Best Answer

they won't take me alive!

Best Answer

If you just do a little research, you will find a lot of information on this. Google it or look it up on You Tube.

Best Answer

FEMA is more confused than GSA. They couldn't even get safe trailers to New Orleans. It is a bumbling organization and poorly directed. This idea of camps is another conspiricy theory. If you ever worked for the federal government, you would know. The only thing you have to worry about from FEMA is them taking your tax dollars spending them in a foolish matter.

Best Answer

Just another term for reeducation camps, for those who will not bow down to the want to be president for life.

Best Answer

I think internment has happened before and will probably happen again at some point.<br />
(Unlike a lot of knee jerk liberals, i see the value in its having happened in WWII. They were internment camps - not death camps - and there is a difference.)<br />
Do I think there's a lot of mythology and paranoia about the camps that isn't true? Absolutely. <br />
Do I think there are probably plans somewhere in the federal government or military for how and where to do it? I'm 100% sure there are. The military plans for things like nuclear war, civil war, alien invasions, etc. It would be foolish for them not to have plans for mass population resettlement.

Best Answer

The hundreds of thousands of plastic caskets?

Best Answer

Yaaaaa.

Best Answer

If they are real, I am sure i am headed for one. If I make it that far

Best Answer

Im sure i am as well.

Best Answer

I think we will be casket mates... death is sometimes the easy way out and I get more scared about what will happen if I don't die.

Best Answer

Ya me too.

Best Answer

I bet they are more fun than Boy Scout Camp.

Best Answer

Hahaha Oh ya im sure they are. ha

Best Answer