I love ink...... a lot of naysayers always say "what's it gonna like like when you're 70 years old and you have a tattoo and your ***?"<br />
My reply " Hell if I'm 70 years old and people are still looking at my ***...then kudos to me!!!!"

Best Answer

Poor person doing the tattoo will be scared for life - lol

Best Answer

ROTFL!

Best Answer

I don't like tattoos...so, you can guess my feelings about tats on girls, and even more so a whole sleeve of them. I think it is ugly.

Best Answer

Keep your beautiful skin.<br />
Just sayin'

Best Answer

I like them as long as they are nice<br />
I went and took Mrs Kelly out yesterday and got her a new tattoo of a rose and our grandsons name of the left side of her chest about 2 inches below the shoulder looks great

Best Answer

I have a few tattoos and when I was younger I was very close to getting a full sleeve. Looking back now (like 5/6 years) I am so glad I didn't. But each to their own - there are some freakin awesome tatts out there.

Best Answer

A tattoo can be tasteful. A couple of tattoos may be tasteful. A sleeve of them is downright ugly. How will she think about it when she's 50 and holding her grandchild? :{)

Best Answer

Fads a stupid at the best of times. Permanently marking up your body to impress your idiot friends... that's even stupider.

Best Answer

I think it means the person is trying to look "bad" and needs to be beaten seriously because she likes it!

Best Answer

I like tattoos, what would matter to me is if their well done.

Best Answer

i like tattoos on women's back, navel, ***, small one on ****

Best Answer