longfang2 longfang2 56-60 29 Answers Jun 18, 2012

Yes it is true because I have experienced it all my life. I am the proverbial hybrid/human aka "sample" as they like to call us. While it is true humans all have some degree of alien DNA over generations it tends to weaken its effects thus new DNA is introduced via the abductions breeding programs. This is to help with human evolution, to keep regression from occuring however, they seem to have waited a bit too long this time. They do vigorous DNA manipulations about every 10 to 15yrs. lasting around 3 to 5yrs depending. There are 2 hybrid types as not all are suitable for life on earth. All retain their "alien" spirit making adjustments here quite difficult. You have seen us you just never knew who we were. There are ways to identify us, most of us yes, however, as a logical courtesy to the others I cannot share that with you. <br />
Now that being said theres your answer, believe or not. For the nonbelievers I reply ahead of time, plz do continue to squander in your own blind ignorance it is because of YOU we have to be here. You who believe nothing, and destroy your own world, all its animals and innocents through your blindness and stubborn pride. You matter least of all.

Best Answer

Yes, you're very special. Incidentally, there are plenty of people with life-threatening genetic conditions who might appreciate "DNA manipulations", so you might want to ask your cousins for a favour.

Best Answer

It has been done already yes. Wouldn't it be a wonderful thing if ppl could accept them/us and allow us to do that? Instead we have to hide, else be locked in a prison to be studied and kept secret. It is unsafe here for the others (and us). What do you think would happen if many were cured and reported this publically? There are however, works in progress secretly most done during abductions. Others through healers and scientists here (oh yes we are doctors, nurses, teachers, scientists). FYI we are dying as well from this environment, that is why everyone is full of genetic disorders, diseases, chronic illnesses in the first place. You live in a polluted world putting chemicals in your body not meant to be consumed. That has to stop otherwise a cure is futile is it not? Cure you and throw you back in the toilet to become recontaminated? You all have allowed this to happen to you by apathy, ignorance, greed...and so at great risk to ourselves we come to help, yet we are feared, shot, imprisoned, treated like we are demonic, ridiculed, on and on..still we try to reach out to you. I do not wish to sound insensitive, but the truth is sometimes difficult to hear. The human race is a beautiful species capable of such great things, and yet there is still instinct within to create chaos and selfish cruel acts as well. Horrible things, animalistic behaviours. Its sad to see so much suffering here due to a select few. This world belongs to all of you, you control your destiny, you have that power take it.

Best Answer

I have recently become aware of those who remember their alien spirit. I know how hard it is for them to be here and for that I am truly sorry. There are many here who do not care about anything but their own selfish pleasures regardless of what and who they hurt or harm. I myself am not happy here.

Best Answer

Thank you for you kind words, they are accepted graciously and with a deep understanding of your feelings. It was not meant to be this way here on this world, there were choices one or the other, most chose the bad path and set forth a chain of events that will gradually lead to extinction of many lifeforms here including many human lives. In the beginning humanity was given instructions and assistance on the things they needed to learn and share with all of mankind, yet they became greedy and kept this for themselves putting up fences and barriers to separate each other and eventually demonize those they separated to cause a need for fear from their own ppl thus need for a ruler to protect them, armies to defend them. All have forgotten their true purpose and reason for being. It never should have happened yet it did, soon ppl felt they had no chioces and just gave power away. No one heeded the warnings, or remembered them, they forgot all they were taught. Now it seems unbearable to even accept what the world has become, and will become soon. Its going to become much worse, millions will perish as time is speeding up. There is no time for their children, children have no time for their parents and grandparents, the only goal is to gain as much material wealth as possible no matter how you get it. Things that were crimes are now accepted as normal or ignored, things that were sacred are now seen as undesirable or bad. Criminals become super stars, and protected by new laws, the honest humble man seen as a feeble minded fool. There is never a end to this sickness, never enough money, power, objects, or lands. More is good so join up or suffer is the motto. Children see homeless and are taught to hate them because they wanted this life. They wanted to be ill and not attend Ivy league colleges is the train of thought, when they should have been helping those in need.
As time speeds up, humanity will slow down more, have people not noticed this? It will continue and get worse. This is no coincidence. This was all taught to everyone over 10,000 years ago and they spoke of this time period right now, about each one of us here on earth, and all these things have come to pass and are coming to pass everyday. Many who are here and know these things feel honored to be here to witness these things for amazing things are coming. As man begins to see his own inner light and power, the meek will become strong and changes will happen. First realise you have choices always, and you are not alone, others are here to help, and there is hope for humanity if they remember who they are and what is important for all. Open your minds and your eyes will see, your ears will hear, and you will understand everything. Everyone, everything, is connected to everything else, hurt one and you hurt all and yourself.
Ami

Best Answer

I am also a hybrid we should inbox

Best Answer

Very Interesting Ami. I fully agree with you that we have forgotten what's most important. Before, we used to value and revere nature and people like Plato, Ghandi, the prophets etc... now we are forced to worship money and celebrity life. We are programmed from birth to be this way via the media and our poor education system doesn't help. Politics has driven everyone into chaos by pulling us in different directions and it is purposeful. You're right, the main aspect of life that we forget is that we have a choice. If we wanted we could grow our own food, source our own water, cancel the meaningless TV programs, use technology wisely for the good of mankind and not for profit etc and govern ourselves.
What has happened is a warping of reality: The tampering of original scriptures, the introduction of money, the change in education system, high-end medication and even a lot of jobs are meaningless. We have been plugged into technology via smart phones, tablets, Facebook and even this very website we are all on now. This is all to distract us from real life. What's said in the news is never how it seems yet most seem to believe it without blinking - again, a warping of our reality.
Now Ami, for obvious reasons, it will be difficult for regular folk to take your hybrid claims seriously. I do believe that humans are not a natural product of Earth. An ape that grew up in the wild, only to shed its protective fur and only accustom itself to living indoors is NOT evolution, it is regression, therefore either the answer is beyond our understanding or we are simply not from here. My latest belief is from a theory of Zacheria Sitchin: The Lost book of Enki. If you guys haven't read it, I very much recommend you do (with an open mind of course), read it as if it were a story, not truth and then form your opinion based on logic - personally, I found it made a lot of sense.
Regardless of the truth of your hybrid claim, your overall message makes perfect sense and I agree with you, so either way, it doesn't matter at all to me. My only question would be why did you come out and say it? If I was an alien hybrid, I wouldn't have admitted it without a solid reason. Then to say I can't fully prove it, runs the risk of people not believing you and risk of ridicule - thus your message may amount to nothing. Again, I'm not disputing, but simply protecting you from making a mistake. Say you came out and said this to someone who was 50/50 on the alien subject, you could possibly sway them the other way to become a non-believer. This very person could join a political party and become a leader one day to bring down the very thing you stand for... Look before you leap my friend. I know living in this world is hugely frustrating but this world is like a game that needs to be played with caution. I'm on your side regardless ;)

Best Answer

Best Answer

I had a metallic silver egg shaped ufo hover up to about 30 ft from me stop turn then fly off it was silent an had a little purple light on the back of it. Ive seen triangle shape black ufo an other ufos. They r real an im scared. But my family doesnt believe me.

Best Answer

I believe you.

Best Answer

In all 58 years I have never seen Hide nor Hair of an aliens,UFO's ect. Until I do, at least for me, They do not exist.

Best Answer

If you all look like we do....we see you....you say why show ourselves yet....then you can show us yourselves looking human but that's not what you REALLY look like?

Best Answer

Why in the world would Aliens be interested in Humans,a Destructive Race that has Polluted their Environment,and exploited every other living thing on the Planet. Higher beings with the ability of intergalactic travel ,would avoid this Planet, and it's Inhabitants like the Plague . Intelligent beings would surely be repulsed by us.

Best Answer

Ha ha ha ha. Those are my thoughts. But who knows, maybe I'm clueless.

Best Answer

My friends tell me I'm living proof of the interbreeding program.

Best Answer

Apparently its all been going on behind closed doors and we are all too brainwashed about it being purely fictional to occur. Several persons have reported abductions. Many people even claim there are greys that live underground, working sort of in partnership with members of the government. Only human beings are low down and primitive to them. Some believe we are all slaves to their mind tricks

Best Answer

I can tell you a few things about them. My best friend would be called an alien were he here. The problem is no one would believe me or anyone else if we told what we know. Its odd how that works, its a little sureal in its self. Send me a message if you want to compare notes, Ill tell you what I know.

Best Answer

What do u know?

Best Answer

That parallel universes are very real, that they seem to be organized in what I call a paradigem, I borrowed terms form astronomy , a paradigem would be a kin to perhaps a galaxy in a way, filled with many worlds that are similar in nature but vary as you get further away from them. Until the nature of it changes sufficiently that you are now in a different paradigm. Some of these worlds are older or younger as well though events closly parallel each other, I spoke to a man who claimed to live in Harrisburg, a ghost town on the edge of Death Valley he told me it was 1928, this convinced me that their could be versions of earth where it is 1978 for instance, or 2078 , though it's hared to second guess infinity. If you want to read more I kept a journal when it all started , you can read it here. http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=185845&amp;hl=

Best Answer

Pretty sure I haven't witnessed any of these, which does not mean they haven't or don't happen.

Best Answer

I rather like the Hugh Everett theory. In a universe of such grand scale and size, there are theoretically far more super computers that have virtual entities with self realization than there are actual physical sentient beings. So the odds are far greater that we are a self realized computer simulation than real physical entities. This is why we do not have alien visitors coming to Earth and mingling with the crowds to eat McDonald's at the mall.

Best Answer

Yes, it happens

Best Answer

How can you be so sure?

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Chances are we are not alone, the rest who knows, never been abducted by aliens and sure my parents are human.

Best Answer

Cross breeds between species usual don't work, so I would doubt it even if it did happen.

Best Answer

they scare me the thought of grey big headed aliens coming in to my home and taking me scares me to death.... :"c

Best Answer

me too

Best Answer

I think aliens probably exist, somewhere in the universe and possibly in our galaxy. I don't believe they've visited Earth, at least not recently; interstellar travel is too time-consuming for anyone to make a regular commute. I don't believe alien intervention is necessary to explain any aspect of evolution; as for whether it explains the origins of life on Earth, it's possible, but then the question simply becomes "how did life originate on their planet".

Best Answer

Which scientific knowledge are you using? The answer is the only one you are aware of is it not? I still laugh at how humanity thinks it is the omnipotent holder of all knowledge in the universe when in reality you are the infants in a very big place. You do not have the capability as of yet to grasp the understanding of technology thousands of years ahead of yours. Imagine, if you will, going back to say...biblical times and hearing them ridicule the concept of flight. Suddenly a jet flies over them as they tremble in fear. How would they explain that? Why its impossible! Must be a god, or a demon surely?Shall we worship it or kill it? That is where your science is currently.
For your question we evolved just as you did.

Best Answer

I don't claim to be omnipotent about anything. Note how I used the words "think" and "believe"? I'm perfectly aware that if scientific understanding changes I might have to rethink things. You're the one making absolute statements as if you alone know the secrets of the universe.

Best Answer

I was not speaking specifically about you. More science in general. I have heard this same comment so many times over the years as if its a security blanket. I did not mean to offend you, I am merely trying to make a point :). If I held such vast knowledge I would surely not be here, however, there are civilizations far ahead of this one. "Once we think we know all, we stop learning". No one knows ALL.

Best Answer

Yes, but my point is that I don't think anybody claims to. No professional scientist, certainly -- if nothing else they'd be out of a job.

Best Answer

No contact. Not that physicists shouldn't keep plugging away, just in case there's a way.

Best Answer

Does exist. All of the above and so much more........

Best Answer

The odds of aliens being able to interbreed with humans are astronomical, frankly. There is no reason why aliens should develop any form of genetic material that is at all similar to ours, or even genitalia that could work with a human's. Frankly, I can't understand why an advanced alien race would travel billions of light years just to screw something that may look like an unholy monster to them.

Best Answer