I had a metallic silver egg shaped ufo hover up to about 30 ft from me stop turn then fly off it was silent an had a little purple light on the back of it. Ive seen triangle shape black ufo an other ufos. They r real an im scared. But my family doesnt believe me.

Best Answer

I believe you.

Best Answer

In all 58 years I have never seen Hide nor Hair of an aliens,UFO's ect. Until I do, at least for me, They do not exist.

Best Answer

If you all look like we do....we see you....you say why show ourselves yet....then you can show us yourselves looking human but that's not what you REALLY look like?

Best Answer

Why in the world would Aliens be interested in Humans,a Destructive Race that has Polluted their Environment,and exploited every other living thing on the Planet. Higher beings with the ability of intergalactic travel ,would avoid this Planet, and it's Inhabitants like the Plague . Intelligent beings would surely be repulsed by us.

Best Answer

Ha ha ha ha. Those are my thoughts. But who knows, maybe I'm clueless.

Best Answer

My friends tell me I'm living proof of the interbreeding program.

Best Answer

Apparently its all been going on behind closed doors and we are all too brainwashed about it being purely fictional to occur. Several persons have reported abductions. Many people even claim there are greys that live underground, working sort of in partnership with members of the government. Only human beings are low down and primitive to them. Some believe we are all slaves to their mind tricks

Best Answer

I can tell you a few things about them. My best friend would be called an alien were he here. The problem is no one would believe me or anyone else if we told what we know. Its odd how that works, its a little sureal in its self. Send me a message if you want to compare notes, Ill tell you what I know.

Best Answer

What do u know?

Best Answer

That parallel universes are very real, that they seem to be organized in what I call a paradigem, I borrowed terms form astronomy , a paradigem would be a kin to perhaps a galaxy in a way, filled with many worlds that are similar in nature but vary as you get further away from them. Until the nature of it changes sufficiently that you are now in a different paradigm. Some of these worlds are older or younger as well though events closly parallel each other, I spoke to a man who claimed to live in Harrisburg, a ghost town on the edge of Death Valley he told me it was 1928, this convinced me that their could be versions of earth where it is 1978 for instance, or 2078 , though it's hared to second guess infinity. If you want to read more I kept a journal when it all started , you can read it here. http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=185845&hl=

Best Answer

Pretty sure I haven't witnessed any of these, which does not mean they haven't or don't happen.

Best Answer

I rather like the Hugh Everett theory. In a universe of such grand scale and size, there are theoretically far more super computers that have virtual entities with self realization than there are actual physical sentient beings. So the odds are far greater that we are a self realized computer simulation than real physical entities. This is why we do not have alien visitors coming to Earth and mingling with the crowds to eat McDonald's at the mall.

Best Answer

Yes, it happens

Best Answer

How can you be so sure?

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Chances are we are not alone, the rest who knows, never been abducted by aliens and sure my parents are human.

Best Answer

Cross breeds between species usual don't work, so I would doubt it even if it did happen.

Best Answer

they scare me the thought of grey big headed aliens coming in to my home and taking me scares me to death.... :"c

Best Answer

me too

Best Answer

I think aliens probably exist, somewhere in the universe and possibly in our galaxy. I don't believe they've visited Earth, at least not recently; interstellar travel is too time-consuming for anyone to make a regular commute. I don't believe alien intervention is necessary to explain any aspect of evolution; as for whether it explains the origins of life on Earth, it's possible, but then the question simply becomes "how did life originate on their planet".

Best Answer

I don't claim to be omnipotent about anything. Note how I used the words "think" and "believe"? I'm perfectly aware that if scientific understanding changes I might have to rethink things. You're the one making absolute statements as if you alone know the secrets of the universe.

Best Answer

Yes, but my point is that I don't think anybody claims to. No professional scientist, certainly -- if nothing else they'd be out of a job.

Best Answer

No contact. Not that physicists shouldn't keep plugging away, just in case there's a way.

Best Answer

Please go to youtube and enter this in the search box:
CONTACT 2016 I.V.(EPISODE 3) THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE FOREVER TIME
Cheers, AelousAthene

Best Answer

Does exist. All of the above and so much more........

Best Answer

The odds of aliens being able to interbreed with humans are astronomical, frankly. There is no reason why aliens should develop any form of genetic material that is at all similar to ours, or even genitalia that could work with a human's. Frankly, I can't understand why an advanced alien race would travel billions of light years just to screw something that may look like an unholy monster to them.

Best Answer