This is my take--I run from the people who have it. My step father had it and he was the old fashioned stalker type. Before cell phone existed he would drive around looking relentlessly in a big city until he found my mom. He did it countless times and brought me and my sibling along for the ride because she abandoned us several times. When they split up he still did it. People like that have a malfunction and are very dangerous. They are too intense for me.

Best Answer

Thanks for sharing... I have some people in my life with it. I'm just trying to better understand it.

Best Answer

It's hard to explain. They are the I hate you but don't leave me types. He would torture my mom and refuse to let her walk away. When she fell in love with another man he threatened to cut his throat. When he wasn't enraged about my mom he would be soft and cry and study her favorite songs so he could sing him to her. He was disturbed and irrational.

Best Answer

So extremely insecure?

Best Answer

Very

Best Answer

STALKERS ! run away, far away, don't look back

Best Answer

Yeah, but that's not true... people can't really help it if they have a disorder. Ah!! Run away from people with a flower as their avatar pic!!! They are addicted to beauty and will treat you poorly if you don't measure up to their standard of beauty!!! heh. jk...

Best Answer

i didn't say the couldn't help it, what i'm saying is they can be very dangerous. Yes i have been stalked (by a person i've never met) and yes i have a psych degree, so i guess that makes me madder than them!

Best Answer

I'm getting confused... kudos to you with the psych degree though. What are you planning on doing with it if I may ask?

Best Answer

absolutely nothing, i only did it to find out what makes my stalker do the **** they do.........borderline personality disorder.

Best Answer

Oh, interesting. haha.

Best Answer

Well my understanding of it is that it's alot like bipolar only there isn't mood changes but the mood is just a constant

Best Answer

Yeah, I was thinking it seems similar to bipolar disorder...

Best Answer

Yeah I've read up on it some cause my bro has it

Best Answer

Oh, interesting... so you see it firsthand, through someone who is very close to you... I'd like to dissect your brain sometime. In a good way, no offense..

Best Answer