I respect copyright but its also good to share success once you.ve made decent money.<br />
People who are too quick to rip someone else off for some fast bucks ,and not even give credit where its due,.are really just thieving scammers...Then again ,when big business tries to take ownership of things which were invented by nature and belong to us all ,then they might be seen as the thieving scammers.<br />
Its not good for the masses to be held to ransom for things that could make the world a better place for a cheaper fairer price.....So its a balancing act ,centered around fairness..The tussle between greed and need.. Sometimes the idea would have been achieved by others anyway,.so being the first might be debatable in some cases.

Best Answer

How much I like the way you think!, so balanced in examining the issues from different points of view. Personally I agree with you about fairness, and for the most part I believe the laws are pretty good. But this thing in the courts lately really brings out the issues with blinding clarity, doesn't it? To me Wikipedia is so careful in following exact academic protocols and law on copyright. That a sideways assault on freedom of information could be launched through search engines that have abused copyright is quite scary.

Best Answer

Great question! Not that the cow.thing doesn't still have me stupmt. <br />
I totally believe in copyright laws. Trade mark protection. You spent all this time conceptualizing or building up a brand you should have a safety net protecting you , fostering the spirit to achieve more.

Best Answer

It was one of the first few concepts of ownership

Best Answer