Unknown90 Unknown90 18-21, F 12 Answers Feb 28, 2012

whatever adults want to do to connect to eachother is fine by me

Best Answer

I have nothing against them. I haven't used them personally, but they have certainly worked for osme people.

Best Answer

At your age, I probably would stick with face to face. It was pretty easy to meet guys when I was in my twenties. But I guess just meeting someone and then agreeing to get together in a public place wouldn't be much different from just running into them somewhere. Just be careful!

Now that I'm in my forties, and a divorced mom to boot, it's very hard to meet a man, and I've considered trying a dating site. I just haven't been brave enough to take that step yet.

I'm actually hoping to lose all interest in men....maybe if I wait long enough!!

Best Answer

Never used one before, and I never will. Its a sad state of affairs, the foolish notion that statistics can solve a 50% marriage failure rate in America is laughable. Dating sites are just the first step in creating North American arranged marriages. Because we all listen to the computer, right? How could it ever be wrong? We can't question a machine, surely not. **** IBM

Best Answer

Maybe they work for some people. But not for me. I only met 2 girls on there and they were both scammers just trying to get guys to send them money.

Best Answer

turn off your computer and walk away from it! well, you asked my opinion, and you got it

Best Answer

The last time I met someone off of one I ended up getting married, abused and sexually assaulted.

They are bad news.

Best Answer

In this instance it really wouldn't have happened if I had met them the traditional way. Long story, but trust me in this one case it would not have. Maybe my experience spoiled it for me, but I would never do it again.

Best Answer