It's more fun when i cook for her and we eat in together! But I can do the fine dining myself! Or even if we went on a picnic for it... today I am making chocolate covered strawberry-pineapple-blueberry skewers for her!

Best Answer

That sounds insanely delicious.

Best Answer

that sounds amazing! she'll love it. :)

Best Answer

how sweet!!

Best Answer

You were right... she loved it! She was so blown away that I had skewers with grapes, strawberries, blueberries and pineapple on them, half with chocolate and half without! We go out at least once each weekend I'm in town (work out of town for 8 days each two weeks) and she said she's surprised every time I make a picnic lunch, at the little added things!

Best Answer

you can't go wrong with fruit and chocolate in my opinion. so happy for you...

Best Answer

Yesterday I made skewers again, but this time with blueberries, blackberries and strawberries and used a dark chocolate. I gave them to her at the end of our date to take home. She emailed me later saying that they didn't make it home...

Best Answer

lol...the best compliment ever!

Best Answer

It can be alot of fun. So can a burger n fries or a burrito and a soft drink on the tail gate of a truck watching the stars at night.

Best Answer

do you know I am hungry right now. thank a lot!

Best Answer

You are most welcome. Burritos are on me.

Best Answer

so long as someone else pays for it

Best Answer

I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

Best Answer

often as possible

Best Answer

I feel a bit out of place at fancy, swanky restaurants.

Best Answer

For me, food should be enjoyable and when it is accompanied by a good conversation and casual atmosphere, it becomes all the more charitable!

The heavy set of rules that come with fine dining; the sophisticated ways which seem somewhat fake and the unbearably quite ambience makes me really hate fine dining!

Best Answer