Do you think its a hoax? Should people take it more seriously? Who's fault do you think it is, or is it part of a natural cycle of our planet?
SeeChelseaRun SeeChelseaRun 22-25, F 31 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Self Improvement

Maybe right, maybe wrong - but in any case, the people who believe in global warming want slow consumption of non-renewable resources. That would be helpful to a lot of other environmental problems besides global warming. Personally, I believe climate change is real and happening.

Best Answer

Agreed! Becoming more environmentally conscious isn't a bad thing.

Best Answer

I do believe it's happening for sure, but I also think the 'going green' folks make it seem a lot more drastic than it is so that they in turn can profit from the crisis, just like how the non-believers in it profit from oil and other pollutants.

Best Answer

global warming is the biggest misconception of mankind. it's a natural process that occurs more often than people realize. sure, we may add to how quickly things happen as we continue to pollute our planet, but, it's also helpful for the ecology of our planet. :)

Best Answer

Lets hope we can adapt properly!

Best Answer

we do adapt quickly to changes that we seem to help incur on this planet we all just happen to call home.

Best Answer

The only thing arguable is if it is man-made or not because climate change always happens...

Best Answer

For a young person, you have lots of brains....I agree totally...the earth goes through cycles, with or w/o humans...

Best Answer

I guess the argument here is that man is speeding up the project unhealthy. But I do agree that this cycle happens naturally as well.

Best Answer

Yes it is about goverment control, its the old bait and switch routine.

Best Answer

How so?

Best Answer

think about it there has been no real proof of global warming at all there are several secret groups involved with it and a lot of politicians involved in those groups which leads back to nato or a one world goverment..

Best Answer

What would you consider "real proof"? And Im unsure what your point about 'secret groups' is trying to point out. Assuming they are making up global warming, as you say, what do they stand to gain?

Best Answer

Yes, you consider that the oean has risen 1/20 of an inch over the last 100 years a polar ice cap melt?

Best Answer

I'm not sure what your 'yes' is in reference to. And to answer that would take much, much more knowledge on earth systems than I have. Ignoring the fact that I don't know if that statistic is accurate or not, I can't comment on whether or not 1/20 of an inch is alot or immaterial relative individual, everyday standards. My two questions still stand.

Best Answer

man made global warming is a myth chelsea - this is another democratic idea that was made up to destroy business (i'm not going to go into this). global warming is a natural process and has no influence from man.

Best Answer

it s deff happening. with or with out man. but i think we helping speed it up! look at north pole . polar bears and other animals. snowing down south now they getting more than us here in mass??

Best Answer

If it's warming (actually cooler all years this century) it's a natural effect and not man made. It was much warmer in Europe during the middle ages and no cars or planes then.

Best Answer

This is true, but because it was warmer in the Middle Age does that necessarily disprove that man is adversely effecting the current temperature?

Best Answer

No but it needs to be explained before any assumptions about man's effect are made. Thats the inconvenient truth that was ignored by Gore

Best Answer

Well I would never consider Al Gore's movie my (and hopefully no one else's) basis for someone's scientific belief on climate change so what he chooses to include or leave out of his movie really doesn't bother me. Anyone who truely considers themselves informed or at least up-to-date on the issue should be reading the scientific reports produced by professors and researchers. In response to you I'd have to say climate change, while still containing variables, is well-researched and explained if you do your homework.

Best Answer

It is happening

Best Answer

I think most people are not very smart about it.<br />
Some people are trying desperately to avoid, stop or change global warming. Others are still denying it. The first group is foolish; the second, demonstrating their lack of intelligence.<br />
The wise thing to do is neither try to stop it, nor deny it, but rather to adapt to it. It is inevitable, the question is how we as a country and as a human race can best prepare for it.

Best Answer

Artic ice melt? Super storms? Tons and Tons of crap in the air for how long now? Our atmostphere is a giant balloon.

Best Answer

and the gov.left metal in the outer space.and they are itching for us to live there so we can pollute the planets.if we can't trash it we will poop on it..

Best Answer

It's part of a normal cycle

Best Answer

bound to happen, besides the u.s. government has no interest in helping it get fixed, denied kyoto protocol although they are the leading contributors

Best Answer

The planet varied between warming and freezing long before there were humans on it.

Best Answer

The Earth has been several climate changes, long before Mankind was here...it happens w/o our help, though I'm sure we are polluting the water we drink...that should be a more important issue, not climate change...

Best Answer

Its a new way of saying TAX TAX TAX

Best Answer

its been happening forever just hurry up and get warm

Best Answer

I don't know if its a real thing or not. I do know that burning petroleum in huge quantities isn't good for us.

Best Answer

Doesn't matter what I think, global governments take a back-hander from the oil companies to fund their election campaigns, so it looks like my Grandkids are gonna fry.

Best Answer

Well I will believe it when it warms up where I am!

Best Answer

Haha interesting method

Best Answer