Well sometimes people who have experienced messed up lives are the best ones to give warning to others about how to avoid joining them in the sad fraternity of messed up live-dom.

Best Answer

learn from my mistakes... thats why the best advice can come from the worst sources.

Best Answer

People learn more from their mistakes than their successes. You could probably get more useful advice in a prison than in church.

Best Answer

Thats why it is advice-It is an live experience..can test it with fire

Best Answer

I think we can all help each other in some way or another

Best Answer

No opinion. I tend to do the same thing. People are capable of giving good advice. Some are just incapable of following their own advice. Hopefully the next person will listen.

Best Answer

me too. :) I like getting advice from people who been through the same things as I have been through. sometimes, just need reassurance.

Best Answer

Its a matter of perception not situation,some people can see things others cant,like so often when its easier to talk to a stranger about problems or stress's.Just because somebody's life is "messed up" doesn't mean there opinion is valid or has no worth.<br />
you cant be old and wise without first being young and stupid.

Best Answer

I don't care much for hypocrites.

Best Answer

*if they were criticising, as well as offering advice.

Best Answer

Gosh its the best thing ever since your listening to their advice and their lives are messed up its an easy game plan of what NOT to do!

Best Answer

lol...yes, it is. :)

Best Answer