AylaHeals AylaHeals 31-35, F 10 Answers Jul 5, 2012

International trade. Allowing emerging markets to grow and expand quickly is a great way to stimulate economic growth, but if left unchecked eventually they'll make life impossible for all other markets. In the worst economy since the great depression the international conglomerates are making such record profits the banks have started charging them for depositing their billions. They are clearly making it impossible for anyone else to get business done and need to be regulated. <br />
That's the most pressing concern if economic disaster is to be avoided and a possible first step in establishing worldwide ecological standards as well to prevent long term disaster. In addition we'll require an ongoing revolution in human rights that will likely require centuries. Already automation is eliminating jobs faster than it creates them and within the next few decades human rights will gain a new meaning for people everywhere. If nothing substantial is done to deal with these problems then violent revolution will occur and the results will be anyone's guess.

Best Answer

Our Government is the first thing that needs a good overhaul IMHO.

Best Answer

Stain fighters and whites brighteners. I am so tired of my dingy, gray t-shirts.

Best Answer

I agree, you better get right on that! ;)

Best Answer

Confiscating the assets of the wealthy and turning them out on the streets to work for a living. And, now that there is no checks on corporate personhood, let's have a corporate death penalty that is also applicable to the CEO and board of directors.

Best Answer

This thinking always makes me laugh.

Best Answer

Would be interesting to do a flip around, I think the whole capitalist system could stand to be revolutionized

Best Answer

The school system. Too much wasting. If I want to be anything, do I really need 15 management courses? That's just stuffing so they can collect an additional $30k.

Best Answer

What do you mean by too much wasting? Like time in school that doesn't lead to jobs?

Best Answer

Dam Revenuers!!!

Best Answer

Huh?

Best Answer

well thats what a Revenuer is they want to to revunate everything!!!

Best Answer

EP...now

Best Answer

Ok, what would you suggest?

Best Answer

Our stinky legal system.

Best Answer

Yeah, i wouldn't know where to begin

Best Answer