notstephanie notstephanie 18-21, F 6 Answers Jan 7 in Dating & Relationships

My thoughts are very social, most of them.

Best Answer

That all the rest want to be like Facebook and that this site, isn't a social networking site.

Best Answer

As a Microsoft Regional Director I've seen a few that have gone off line due to abuse of their TOS / Lack of control of their own site .

Best Answer

microsoft has a lot to answer for too i have been hounded by microsad for 5 years simply for been me yea i admit i was a hacker back when i was young but now i,m classed as a terrorist simply for been me

Best Answer

galwyn , This may seem a bit far fetched but former Black Hat hackers were hired by Microsoft just for their computer skills alone , That and thinking outside the box of standard thinking .

Best Answer

yea they offered me a job etc but i was not what they wanted lol i,m Zeiko and homeland tried for 2 years with microsoft to get me charged simply for giving gates email addy and login away on p2p sites . now i,m whitehat xx

Best Answer

Try Whitehat MVP testing , As for me I steer clear of Peer to Peer site that could gain access to my system .

Best Answer