It takes a lot of self confidence, trust, and faith in your marriage to be able to separate sex from love.

Best Answer

honest answer is nice to see from time to time

Best Answer

True to that!

Best Answer

Don't have kids, at least

Best Answer

Why should your sex life stop you from having kids with the person you love?

Best Answer

No...just no

Best Answer

swinging is an awesome fun . If you and your partner both are interested in it. you can really go for swingers club. i am sure you will enjoy it.

Best Answer

It depends on the relationship...if you and your significant other is OK with it why not

Best Answer

Why be married? Just stay single.

Best Answer

If you are up to it then go for it! Only you know how you will react to it.

Best Answer

Well whenever i watch them it seems to be pretty fun and they certainly enjoy themselves <br />
But im always worried that with the guy pushing recklessly hard the chain might break still the floors always covered with grass soft foam stuff so i guess i shouldn't worry

Best Answer

I met my neighbors and they told me that they were swingers. I went to a party with them and everyone was naked, I watched Haileys husband Zoren eating out a 17 year old girl, she tried going after my husband I was like Noooo wayyy, dont go there, they asked us if we wanted to swing too and I was like no, not for me. Their both got their fair share of STDs I heard that they got divorced and that their children are all in jail.

Best Answer

to eac his own who am i to judge<br />
just not for me

Best Answer

I don't think it is healthy for a relationship to encourage that kind of behavior.

Best Answer

I love going to the zoo and watching swingers. They jump and swing from tree to tree so effortlessly. My favorites are the chimpanzees. My grand kids like the gorillas.

Best Answer

Each to their own.

Best Answer

I would like to be one but.<br />
1. I honestly dont know that I have the self confidence to make it worth the trouble.<br />
2. its too hard to find a woman who has all the qualities I want AND that so I just think its best to give up.

Best Answer

I think that depends on the couple, I don't think it is for everyone. Here is our story, My wife told me 20 years ago that she had a fantasy of ******* two guys at the same time, I was shocked at the time and then even more shocked that I found it made my **** get hard. We talked and played for some years, when she told me that a friend of hers told her abut a swingers club and that we should go. We did, and it was incredible to see so many people naked and the reality that my wife was going to **** someone before the night was over. There was a jacuzzi pool outside, so we got in the pool and then several guys got in also and before I knew it, she was sucking a guys **** and then another guys **** and she sucked off about 8 or nine guys when she found an oriental guy, very shy, they were kissing and then she went down on his ****. He wanted to **** her, but she felt embarrased and didn't. She has since ****** fifty guys looking for him. The first guy flirted with her and offered a massage so we went to a private room and found that another guy got into the room with us, he just stood in the corner and watched. I saw his hands rub my wifes body and it was a rush, more so than watching her suck guys *****. Maybe it was the thought that I knew he would end up ******* her. He gave her a very through rubing and massage and then started to play in her *****. She loved it and he was good at it and she came with a full scream. Then, she sucked his **** a little bit and then pulled it into her ***** and they ****** and ****** and ****** and I saw his **** going in and out of her ***** and him thrusting his **** as far into her as he could, she came again. Then she pushed him down and kissed his **** somemore and then got on top of him and rode his **** like she was never going to quit. I put my hard **** in her mouth and she was ******* him and sucking me when the guy that was watching decided to get involved and started to play with her ****. She started to suck his **** and I started sucking on her ****. Some how, I was sucking on one *** and the guy was sucking the other *** and I was looking at him just a few inches away, realizeing that my wife was getting ****** and was sucking this guys **** while having both of her **** sucked on. He then ****** her also. My wife wanted to meet them the next day, but tha didn't happen. She is still looking for her cute Asian guy.

Best Answer

It is not for everyone, but it has worked very well for us. My wife told me 20 years ago that she had a fantasy of ******* two guys at the same time, I was shocked at the time and then even more shocked that I found it made my **** get hard. We talked and played for some years, when she told me that a friend of hers told her abut a swingers club and that we should go. We did, and it was incredible to see so many people naked and the reality that my wife was going to **** someone before the night was over. There was a jacuzzi pool outside, so we got in the pool and then several guys got in also and before I knew it, she was sucking a guys **** and then another guys **** and she sucked off about 8 or nine guys when she found an oriental guy, very shy, they were kissing and then she went down on his ****. He wanted to **** her, but she felt embarrased and didn't. She has since ****** fifty guys looking for him. The first guy flirted with her and offered a massage so we went to a private room and found that another guy got into the room with us, he just stood in the corner and watched. I saw his hands rub my wifes body and it was a rush, more so than watching her suck guys *****. Maybe it was the thought that I knew he would end up ******* her. He gave her a very through rubing and massage and then started to play in her *****. She loved it and he was good at it and she came with a full scream. Then, she sucked his **** a little bit and then pulled it into her ***** and they ****** and ****** and ****** and I saw his **** going in and out of her ***** and him thrusting his **** as far into her as he could, she came again. Then she pushed him down and kissed his **** somemore and then got on top of him and rode his **** like she was never going to quit. I put my hard **** in her mouth and she was ******* him and sucking me when the guy that was watching decided to get involved and started to play with her ****. She started to suck his **** and I started sucking on her ****. Some how, I was sucking on one *** and the guy was sucking the other *** and I was looking at him just a few inches away, realizeing that my wife was getting ****** and was sucking this guys **** while having both of her **** sucked on. He then ****** her also. My wife wanted to meet them the next day, but tha didn't happen. She is still looking for her cute Asian guy.

Best Answer