and probably the future career before it could have started. Is it worth going ahead with lot of responsibility when you are not ready at that tender age.
Unchainedthoughts Unchainedthoughts 26-30, F 12 Answers Aug 17, 2012 in Movies & TV

I wonder how many of their moms talked to them about sex.

Best Answer

It is reall screwed up I have seen it where the young mother lets the grandparents take over or the parents and then they adopt them but still know that who is mom and who is grandma but it puts the issue on the child because they become confused. My daughter was 17 and 18 when she had him and I made sure she went to school to graduate. But the thing is if they ae going to play they need to understand they will have to pay or other wise keep your legs closed. So many people kids and adults depend upon sex to be loved. Thats not love that is physical and makes you feel good, look for the real thing

Best Answer

They made the mistake of being sexually active too soon, but they did not compound the mistake by taking the life of the child. So you have to respect their love and dedication. Sadder but wiser, they are living up to their grown up responsibilities. And they do deserve credit for that.

Best Answer

God bless them. The future is still open, by the way. Nothing is over. It just means you have another big reason for working hard and achieving.

Best Answer

True.they truly have the courage to go through so much at such a young age.

Best Answer

I think they are idiots for having children so young - kids having kids, for crying out loud! But in some cultures it seems to be the way it is.

Best Answer

Hell yes they go through a lot, that is nothing new! My mom did and so did everyone elses, even if they were not teens. You step up, and do what it takes to provide a life for that child! Yes, it is going to be hard, it was hard for my mom but, she did it!

Best Answer

It's nothing they should do by choice!

Best Answer

??

Best Answer

unless they are raped, they brought it on their selves, and will get no sympathy from me.

Best Answer

I agree however I wish if their parents could have guided them about the pit hole

Best Answer

i don't blame the parents, i blame the kids. they get enough help from the parents, and they choose not to listen. and this is coming from a teen. i don't like listening to my parents, but i am not dumb enough to through my whole future away.

Best Answer