angelicsmiles angelicsmiles 31-35, F 9 Answers Dec 28, 2013 in Community

Who knew ants had a God?

Best Answer

Ants are social beings who live in a society. Their queen ant is their god? :))

Best Answer

Well, she is not much of a God, by standard definitions anyway. I smash that b!tch into a pancake when I find her!

Best Answer

They just promote another one!

Best Answer

And therein lies the madness or getting rid of the little buggers once they infest something!

Best Answer

Did the white vinegar not work? You need to clean your kitchen surfaces with it everyday. :P

Best Answer

Oh yes, the white vinegar did work, now how do I get the smell of it off my hands? :)

Best Answer

Use perfumed soap or moisturiser. :P

Best Answer

Oh goody! There goes the man card. :)

Best Answer

Men can also be men smelling nice. :P I like them smelling nice.. lol.

Best Answer

Yeah, but,..but...lilacs? OY!

Best Answer

Bvlgari soap! You'll smell like a man still.. lol.

Best Answer

Agree with the below - it's not our place to judge others - that is for God to do.

Best Answer

Monotheists have always been violent terrorist killers. Their "God" gives them permission to murder anyone whom they can brand as non-believers.

Best Answer

it means, we are not here to judge others, that is for god and god alone.

we are not worthy to pass judgement on others for their deeds, there is only capable of that (God)

like dealing with the nazi's after the second world war, it was impossible to know which of them were only "following orders", and which truly believed in the cause.

therefore, kill everyone of them and let god decide whether they are worthy of heaven or hell

Best Answer

Well explained. Thank you!

Best Answer

you're welcome.

you just caught me during one of my few moments of clarity, they don't happen often. mostly i'm an idiot lol

Best Answer

I find it hard to believe someone who can explain this phrase so well is an idiot. :)

Best Answer

it's a truism during wartime

Best Answer

A soldiers duty isn't to reason why... A soldiers duty is to do or die. Kill 'em all and let god sort 'em out!

Best Answer

another version of "the end justifies the means"

Best Answer

its a bit aggressive,me no likey

Best Answer

I meant .. behind those words there is a meaning. If you ignore the 'aggressiveness'' of the surface words.

Best Answer

ok.it sounds to me like kill indiscriminately because it doesnt doesnt really matter

Best Answer