Just curious about what people think, maybe if you've had some sort of experience it would be great to hear as I'm truly fascinated with this subject lol. Also I wasn't sure which category to put this down as so sorry for putting it in a random one.
Blair7491 Blair7491 22-25, M 18 Answers Mar 2 in Movies & TV

The most "significant" sightings have been in the US. That's my thought

Best Answer

crazy.

Best Answer

Simple as that? Haha :D do you not believe at all then?

Best Answer

nope.

Best Answer

They're out there but I haven't had any exceptionally eerie or uncanny experiences (perhaps because I'm not entirely certain what uncanny means). I've had not-so-close encounters of the third kind.

Best Answer

Oh really? I'd love to hear your encounters. Thankfully I've not as the thought of ghosts or paranormal things scares the s**t out of me haha!

Best Answer

Will elaborate later—I'm supposed to be working right now.

Best Answer

I think there has been a lot of good scientific proof in these subjects and at the least photography. True there has been a lot of fakes but there are real ones. Best is random reports from different parts of the world that are similar. People who have no reason or history or need to make things up have reported experiences. I think people are scared to accept and believe these things are out there because they become to frightened of the world they live in.

Best Answer

I like this answer I would of picked it as best if I hadn't clicked it on another by mistake lol, I really hope to have proof one way or another at some point though.

Best Answer

I believe in aliens so there must be ufos I also believe in ghosts

Best Answer

IDK. I think about spirits watching me except for when I **********. Aliens, not really , but I do believe or I hope we are not alone in this universe.

Best Answer

Once you accept the fact that people can convince themselves they have seen experienced things which are not there (we have an AMAZING ability to trick ourselves, it's seriously fascinating) then encounters with the supernatural, aliens, and other fantastic things become a lot less plausible. <br />
I'm willing to be convinced by people, but I've never seen anything convincing.

Best Answer

They all exist. I am a believer.

Best Answer

I believe they exist as well, would be awesome to see one lol

Best Answer

I know! I keep waiting for something supernatural.

Best Answer

Strange

Best Answer

No experience, but I do believe in that kind of thing...

Best Answer

I saw ufos flying in zig zags

Best Answer

Total crap.

Best Answer

Depends on the questions asked...

Best Answer