Just curious. LoL I just wanted to see what people would say xD didn't expect too many answers. Just wanted to see if anyone would get sensitive about the "Race"
Jnrx Jnrx 18-21 43 Answers Jun 3, 2011

They spend a lot of time in the sun trying to get dark.

Best Answer

It's very Ironic isn't it?

Best Answer

Its hard to have a single opinion on a group as diverse as that covered by the term White People. Is a Jewish Deli owner in NYC going to have a lot in common with a Cajun fisherman in Louisiana? Is a rancher in Wyoming going to be much like a banker in London?

Best Answer

you already have been ranked as major - now I name you a colonel in our expedition forces.

Best Answer

I'm actually surprised no one has said "Everyone should own one" Maybe that is just my weird sense of humor.

Best Answer

I am white and most of my "circle" in the real world are white...but this is because of where I live. I listen quietly to the way people around me comment on the world and most of the time I think we need to pull our head out of our *****. Most white ppl around me are either self righteous about their background or scared of their own shadow and fear offending others 'not the same colour'.<br />
I would give the shirt off my back to whomever needed help regardless of colour. I am not above anyone else nor entitled to more than anyone who crosses my path. Its about keeping it in perspective and keeping it simple. Treat others as you would want to be treated. <br />
Besides in 20 yrs we r all gona be blended anyway the way the global community is growing.

Best Answer

people are humans no white no black no brown same red blood in all

Best Answer

i,m white} but i can see why you would be raceish white people have done the most damage to mother earth and to man kind then any other race.some times i feel a shame of my own race because of history but the best thing to do is learn from the mistakes in history if your so mad why don,t you find a way to make the world a beter place. we can,t change history but we can start makeing the future a beter place to live in if we start useing our own hearts. try to be compationate to all your live on this planet and heal the planet.hate only hirts we needto learn to forgive and care for other. and never look back

Best Answer

God created all of us, we are all his beautiful creations...black, white, red, and yellow, we are the world .

Best Answer

Some of my best friends are white.

Best Answer

They all kind of look alike.

Best Answer

i think they need to stop rapping.

Best Answer

I'm orange race.

Best Answer

I only like Serbs - the rest of the nations will be assimilated - no matter what is their race - resistance is futile

Best Answer

I feel like an honorary Serb already.

Best Answer

your a fvcking jerk do you not believe we will not fight back every home here has agun in it

Best Answer

They're more pink than white.

Best Answer

It's just a shell, with all the same stuff on the inside, regardless of the color of the shell.<br />
Some of the white ones bring a lot of ignorance with them, though.

Best Answer

I like them a lot.

Best Answer

Boy, am I pale!<br />
why don't i tan?

Best Answer

what are the thoughts of polka dot people with spikes?

Best Answer

they are Human with blood,, like every black red yellow pale and soo on,, I like every skin color though I am white

Best Answer

I'm generally white, except when I get sunburnt

Best Answer

they're all over the place!

Best Answer

omg everyone around me is white.

Best Answer

No different than any other race. They had the power tipped in their favor on the scales for a while. Now the Chinese are in the lead. Every single race thinks they are the best and when they are in power - they will think they are the best over everyone else. It doesn't matter though because we all sprouted from the same seed.

Best Answer