darknesswithnolight darknesswithnolight 18-21, F 23 Answers Dec 29, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I prefer to have two night stands... One on each side of the bed ;P

Best Answer

lol why don't you make it a week? XD

Best Answer

That's too many night stands :P ... my room isn't that big :)

Best Answer

My view on those are, once in a blue moon is ok, but not healthy on a regular basis.

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

Bahaha, speak for yourself virgin.

Best Answer

whos a virgin ??

Best Answer

loomster. Talkin' all that jibbah-jabbah about how one night stands ain't healthy. It ain't healthy if you're the wimpy 'helpless romantic' type. If you're a true O.G, then it should be a daily routine like eating lunch.

Best Answer

lol ohh ok cool , have a nice nite :)

Best Answer

one night stand will make your feet sore, get lying xD

Best Answer

:P

Best Answer

xxx

Best Answer

Be single, and choose a single 'target'. Move in, get the okay, find a place to do the deed, get out fast. No regrets. :-)

Best Answer

Bliss.

Best Answer

If your both consenting adults and well aware of what your doing and whats expected, go for it.

Best Answer

Suits some people, but not all. I prefer to have an emotive bond with the lady!

Best Answer

One night stands are amazing. Nothing eases the brain, releases stress levels, and makes you wake up in the morning with a big smile than a wonderful one night stand.

A true test of a man's ability to perform at his best during a one night stand is to fukk a random woman that he is sexually fascinated with as if he will never ever see her again.

Best Answer

think there all in what you want out of them :) whats good for you maybe bad for others .

Best Answer

Have a had a few over the years, and they all ended up a bit disappointing for both of us I think. It turns out that lovemaking is one of those areas of life where familiarity does NOT breed contempt. It's always better with a lover you have known before.

Best Answer

I don't think they are a good idea. I wish I had more of them.

Best Answer

its for men who carry " their **** om their shoulders'' !!

Best Answer

XD

Best Answer

Prefer to have at least 10, sex gets better when you get to know the what the woman likes, and that taks more than a one night stand

Best Answer

highway to hell

Best Answer

avoid at all costs...no one can be that hungry.

Best Answer

I love them

Best Answer

Be safe and responsible if you're going to do it.

Best Answer

I don't do one night stands.

Best Answer

Death penalty. Just wait for it when the revolution comes....

Best Answer

Use a condom

Best Answer