It's no scare for me.

Best Answer

It may not be a scare for you.. but I was reading up a lot about it the other day and what really gets me is how people thinks its humorous..... I know its a hoax but some people dont think like that. A 16 year old girl recently drank insecticide and killed herself over the fear of the world ending... a 7 year old boy came home from school last week asking his mother what the purpose of his life was and why would God put him here if he was just going to die soon anyways... A 6 year old girl was telling her mom how if the world was just going to end why shouldnt she just end it now.... Its very serious business... and Im not being rude to you or anyone on this thread but its really devastating how people can find humor out of ignorance.

Best Answer

I think people who go around peddling pseudo-science should be locked up and sedated.

Best Answer

Bring It On!!

Best Answer

I've dropped scarier things in the turlet

Best Answer

LOL! I dont wanna know!

Best Answer

I ain't askeered! NASA knows all.

Best Answer

My interpretation is that it signifies the end of the western world as the major economic power and a shift to China, its aready started, as European Countries are in trouble financially now, but it should be a noticible change

Best Answer

I think it's a bunch of poppycock.

Best Answer

I think y2k posed a bigger threat. o.O

Best Answer

I think it's silly!

Best Answer