incog318 incog318 18-21, F 9 Answers Dec 28, 2013 in Community

I believe it is a woman's right to choose at all times. You can argue that sometimes she chose to have unprotected sex, and is responsible for a foetus. The argument continues as to whether that foetus has rights of their own. I think the mother has the right to make the decision for the foetus.

Best Answer

I'm not for or against it. But I believe their should be a system in place so that both parties involved have a say. It's rare but if a man wants the baby the women should have it refused less and give up custody. As with a man not wanting a baby. He should be given the right to not be a part if his choice is abortion. My views are strange and extreme. That's all they are, I'm not trying to start a fight

Best Answer

Could I ever do it? I seriously doubt it. Should it be illegal? No.

Best Answer

It's pro-choice or no choice. You either say a woman has the right to not bring a child into this life or you declare her property of the husband/state. No middle ground.

Best Answer

Stop asking this, stop beating this topic into the ground

Best Answer