my body is my own--the government has no right whatsoever to invade it, or my privacy. whether it is the 'mark' or not, it is clearly sheer evil.

Best Answer

It's called a cellphone, and it is already glued to the side of many heads.

Best Answer

Yes but it's not implanted in you. You have the option to have no cell phone if you chose to.

Best Answer

The govt. has no business implanting anything under my skin. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the mark of the beast written about in the Bible so I'd never allow anything like this being done to me.

Best Answer

I can see how it would be useful in some cases but I feel that it's a matter of choice. Just like the belief of God is for everyone to chose.

Best Answer

Unfortunately there won't be any choice if the politicians have their way. It'll be either get this garbage put under your skin or you won't be able to buy or sell. And like I said in a previous post, it's none of the govt.'s business to be keeping tabs on me or anybody else anyway.

Best Answer

True I would cut mine out if I could.

Best Answer

so you have one? why?

Best Answer

To be tracked.

Best Answer

Another reason, among many, to repeal Obama care. an unacceptable invasion of privacy.<br />
The Supreme court has ruled that GPS tracking without a warrant is illegal.

Best Answer

hahahaha ya it will be the latest rage folks will trampl each other to be chipped cmon!!!!!!!! only one possible response right?????

Best Answer

I would refuse- The government has no place being INSIDE my freaking body! Plus it smacks of that prophecy of where everyone would have to be "marked". - not good at all. Whose I idea is this?

Best Answer

president obama.

Best Answer

When the day comes ...&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;__________---------- refusal will not be an option

Best Answer

That day has come and gone folks ,it's being done and there is no such thing as choice in it. Read material on it even some on EP I looked under Micro chipping and read it ayear ago if it's still there.

Best Answer

Hate the idea. Yes.

Best Answer

Ask Ron Paul , your more likely to get an answer from him than from the other twit's

Best Answer

The government has already been implanting Rfid's in select military personnel since 1999.

Best Answer

Your phone your cc your computer all is this rfid taggn. You think you're off the grid? Only if you live in the woods and need no outside contact what so ever. Traffic lights street lamps buses public transit, you're never going to escape big brother. Router and servers oh my!

Best Answer

Don't forget all tires are rfid as well as lowjack in cars. I'm not hiding. I live in the woods live off the land.

Best Answer

Lol.. yeah you couldn't be more.tightright

Best Answer

I wouldn't care really. I live a very boring uneventful life. Whoever was assigned to moniter me would probably die of boredom.

Best Answer

That's EXACTLY what the Gov HOPES most people will think! They love the ones who just go with the flow, - much easier for them to control.

Best Answer

Lol they control even the ones they think they are not under control.

Best Answer

nope, i have nothing to hide, big brother would be a sad sad man to follow moi around

Best Answer

If you have a cellphone.. you can be tracked with the GPS installed with it... even if you do not have the phone turned on.

Best Answer

That still doesn't mean you have to carry the thing around with you like if these politicians want to start implanting GPS devices under our skin.

Best Answer

Same concept was thuoght of when older people had to get a multiple circular needle shot on their shoulder years ago.. I still can see my marks

Best Answer

Not necessarily can you track a person my cell phone gps. If it's a secure line or you bounce the frequency to towers around the world they can't get a fix on you.

Best Answer

A person that can not hack lines I would be guessing

Best Answer

On the contrary if my line is being hacked my devices send a three viruses, 3 worms and 3 trojans infecting my cell, computer, lap top and whoever is hacking my system. Lets just say I go through a lot it insure my privacy.

Best Answer

Yeah WHAT was that for? they don't give those any more...

Best Answer

Makes you wonder why a few needle marks as a kid can last through life... when no other needles do....

Best Answer

Lol were all lab rats to them.

Best Answer

Allready pulled mine out.

Best Answer

good for you. I don't have the option. Mines is in my spinal cord at the base of my head.

Best Answer

yes I wouldn't want any brother of mine dying of boredom

Best Answer