Everybody has got an opinion. There should be min judgement. No one is wrong the questions that I ask are touchy subjects and they are on here because I LOVE debating with people. it's good to have different opinions under your sleeve. Please be thoughtful.
Teyiah Teyiah 18-21, F 29 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Community

There should not be gay rights or heterosexual rights - just human rights that are applied equally to all.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

All people should have the same rights, but definitely not "special" rights.

And, I have to add...I do get VERY tired of people trying to cram it down our throats like some religion.

Best Answer

I have a different outlook than most people. I think that if people started living their live they wouldn't have time to live other people's lives. Which would mean a lot less B.S.laws. A lot of new Freedoms would happen because people would become more understanding than they are now. But laws are not about helping people. It's about stopping people from doing what they enjoy because I don't do it. American people think well I don't do that so lets stop those people because look they are having fun doing what I don't. Hey I don't do that either! No, hey let's get our government to stop it. Thesad to say American Way! I say it's a free country . To each their own. Race, creed,,color , religion, sexual preference, & style of dress plus etc. Should be personal choice. Along with helmets ,seatbelts & all the. Other useless laws. Everyone should have the same freedoms .of course that would include gay Divorce!

Best Answer

They have enough rights.

Best Answer

I think it's amazing that there are still people who even see this as an issue. Of COURSE gays should have the same rights as anyone else. Those who believe differently are fighting a losing battle.

Best Answer

people are born with rights, privileges, responsibilities and obligations

........ they do not lose those because they are of a particular gender, sexual orientation, colour or stratum of society

we are equal............ in a decent world, your question would be unnecessary.

respect, from robbie

Best Answer

I think they have all the rights that everyone else does. The only difference is that it's not traditional- people aren't used to it. People weren't used to different races being equal either, but we got over it.

Best Answer

Actually they were. The Africans, for example, were a conquered peoples and for centuries conquered people were made into slaves. It had nothing to do with skin color. In Rome, as another example, they were mainly what I would consider Caucasian..at at least one point had a black consul/emperor.

Best Answer

Although the African race comes to mind first, yes there are more races that were indeed slaves.

Best Answer

It comes to mind first because of schools. They utterly neglect the slavery of the Jewish peoples, of the Slavs and practically EVERY other race.

Best Answer

Idk... my school went into Egyptian history quite a bit.

Best Answer

Total equality!

My mum married her partner and my aunty is also a lesbian.....

Martika xx

Best Answer

I'm all for rights as long as I'm not having to financially support something I don't agree with.

Best Answer

Me too!

Best Answer

**high five!**

Best Answer

Im lisa54 I feel every body should have the same rights know matter what you are.

Best Answer

My favorite drag queen Latrice said Gay Marriage should be called something different.I completely agree!Gays have rights, my issue is when people try to force there opinions upon others.

Best Answer

An individuals sexual preference to whatever gender within the spectrum (I don't think it's necessarily binary) shouldn't be anybody else's concern, especially to society as a whole.

I like certain foods, I'd be annoyed if someone started telling me what I should or shouldn't like.

Best Answer

They should have the same rights as anyone else; to not be discriminated against in the workplace and housing, and to be able to legally marry the partner of their choosing.

Best Answer

Let them be what ever makes them happy simple as that. But people will always be judgmental about it. Don't worry what the rest thinks of you, just worry about being happy and proud of who you are.

Best Answer

I think the LGBQT (wow is accumulating a lot of letters, isn't it) community deserves the same rights as everyone else...and possibly even a little extra protection from Harassment.

Best Answer

I am all for gay rights. Complete equality for all. Stop the hate.

Best Answer

I hate to bashed for my opinions but they've changed.

Best Answer

What do you mean?

Best Answer

whether I'm for or against someone won't like it either way.

Best Answer

It's not ness about who agrees of disagrees it is just putting your opinion out there.

Best Answer

Hm, Anchorite and DozerDan on my bigot shitlist. Best people I known were "queers" and "perverts", eat sh*t and drop dead, ignorant fucktards.

Best Answer

ok, I'm using "fuc|(tards" !! That's hella funny!

Best Answer

They have a right to an opinion, and I have a right to disagree with that opinion. I have one about them and you have a right to disagree with it. In this case, if they never knew any gays personally, they should shut the **** up.

Best Answer

It's okay to disagree but it is not okay to call them names because of their opinion

Best Answer

Sorry for disrespecting your post. I tend to get a bit passionate over my views. My gay friend is more than a friend, but family to me and people attacking family is like attacking me. I should've went another route, but its men like those who influence those in power to prevent decent human beings like my friend and his partner from having rights in this country and they make me sick.

Best Answer

Any minoirity group can abuse Rights as can a majority group. Minority groups are more likely to be defensive or *feel* they are discriminated against simply because they are more cautious of what they feel are their Rights. Personally I care as much about my Rights as a gay person cares about their Rights. I have the Right to accept gay Rights, but that doesn't mean to say I have to fully embrace something that I personally do not like; that is *my* Right and it is often misconstrued and seen to be homophobic, which it is not. :)

~F~

Best Answer

Perverts should not get special "rights" for being psychotic.

Best Answer