whatdoesafoxsay whatdoesafoxsay 16-17, F 17 Answers Jan 19 in Community

not a good look and pointe work would be awful but hey they can get back in shape in no time ballet is very hard work they are actually in much better condition than most professional athletes

Best Answer

My daughter is one. She loves it and is good at it despite her weight. Who am I to tell her she shouldn't do it?

Best Answer

if she is still good, then kudos to her.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

I just got a visual of a fat lady with tiny feet, like you would see on a cartoon or something

Best Answer

I pictured Larry The Cable Guy in a tutu.

Best Answer

That made me think of the hippos in Fantasia.

Best Answer

Hey, if they can dance, why should I care?

Best Answer

Wha? Isn't that an oxymoron?

Best Answer

hahaha nice. No, I actually saw several the other day.

Best Answer

Huh? Weird

Best Answer

i dont a view on it

Best Answer

Not what I would expect, because there is a standard set for ballerinas that the world is familiar with. Then again I don't know if you mean actually overweight people as ballerinas or just ballerinas off the bandwagon.<br />
If off the bandwagon, they still would even be considered overweight by most.

Best Answer

I don't mind.

Best Answer

overweight by ballerina standards? or fat chicks performing to the standard of regular ballerinas? that'd be impressive to watch.

Best Answer

a ballerina who would be overweight by most people. I saw it last night at my high school's Night of Dance, it wasn't graceful what so ever

Best Answer

well that's just lame. if she was good it'd be a sight to see.

Best Answer

I wouldn't consider her good; her movement wasn't very precise and some of her moment wasn't as exaggerated as the other dancers...due to her weight, she wasn't conditioned enough for this sort of dance.

Best Answer

maybe with practice she could be the first chunky monkney in the russian ballet.

Best Answer

Oh well as long as it's what they really enjoy doing, let them go for it.

Best Answer

still beautiful

Best Answer