As long as it's between 2 adults it's nobody's business

Best Answer

Its obscene

Best Answer

Best Answer

The same as gay marriage... GOOD LUCK lol

Best Answer

Straight marriage? Definitely useless. That's a way of saying, I'm gay or a pervert, but since I'm married, its okay cuz "God" is only gonna recognize that part of me.

Best Answer

Its just a piece of Paper! Costs alot for one day, and costs alot to get divorced. Ive done it before, not sure if I would do it again!

Best Answer

Use to think it was a good idea. Now post divorce would never do it again. ( husband walked out)

Best Answer

Apparently it's not natural, that must be why it doesn't work out most of the time. But people have the right to find happiness where they can. ;)

Best Answer

One marriage is "as good as" another.

Best Answer

It seems to be on the decline.

Best Answer

I prefer mine on the rocks .

Best Answer

anyone who loves another should work as hard as the other to create the world that each of them wants. There is no other reason to be married!

Best Answer

Straight sex

Best Answer

It's normal, standard, and what is commonly assumed when most of us hear the word marriage.<br />
Specifying straight seems unnecessary. It would have made more sense to me had your question asked about gay marriage.

Best Answer

It works for me.,

Best Answer

I agree wholeheartedly w/straight marriage.

Best Answer