darkravedancer darkravedancer 18-21, F 8 Answers Apr 3, 2012

Go with how you feel and don't beat yourself up. Enjoy life love

Best Answer

not to be confused with an itch that you scratch cause you can. Use common sense and be selective.<br />
Treat yourself with respect.

Best Answer

When I was a teenager, I was all in favor of teen sexuality and, indeed, did my best to have a vigorous sex life. When I became the mother of teenagers, I wanted to run around putting up slogans praising chastity. But I managed to restrain myself and, as far as I know, my teens did not have a dangerously overly vigorous sex life.<br />
It's all relative -- and our kids are related to us -- and will probably do the same kinds of things we did.

Best Answer

We have to girls in the midst of puberty....and our approach is not so much about the mechanics...acts of sex.....cause ya know it's going to happen. Protection against disease and unwanted pregnancy seem paramount...And all you can do about the emotional damage that sex can create....we can only do our best to prepare them.

Best Answer

most of us were doing it or trying to do it in our early teens, so we can't judge You for it...

Best Answer

That depends what your asking exactly..i'd give some opinions, but your not detailed ..

Best Answer