most women i know cover themselves with a nursing blanket. i figure that is just fine. why not? i might even venture to wonder why it wouldn't be fine to someone for her to nurse the baby without a blanket... maybe our rigid societal ideals are too prudish to handle it? who knows... sorry if i offended anyone-- just posing a thought-line that goes with the question at hand.

Best Answer

Baby's hungry, Mother's milk is best, it's not like she's waving her breast in your face, why not?<br />
---<br />
Besides it's not like the difference between penis and vagina - We all have breasts, male and female. If I can show my breasts why can't she, especially when it is going to feed a baby.

Best Answer

Breast is best,there aren't enough mother and baby feeding area's.

Best Answer

If they do it in a way that doesn't expose themselves it's fine. But nursing should not be an excuse for flashing.

Best Answer

The only people who believe nursing is an excuse for flashing are people who have hangups in the first place.

Best Answer

they have the right to feed their baby but to be respectful they should bring a blanket or something to cover up to give her and her baby privacy and not be exposed to the people

Best Answer

Some babies will not nurse beneath a blanket; they pull it off. Put a blanket over your head the next time you sit down for a meal - it's not pleasant.

Best Answer

As long as they don't have their whole boob hanging out I really don't see a problem with it.<br />
Disclaimer: provided the child is not like 5 years old :P<br />
We eat in public - why shouldn't baby? :)

Best Answer

I had a really difficult time nursing the twins in public the church would make me go downstairs to nurse i was never comfortable with it so i mostly stayed home unless i knew there was a private room i could go to even in there i would cover up

Best Answer

The church was likely in violation of state law.

Best Answer

I have no problem with women who want to flash a bit of tittie!

Best Answer

Love it!

Best Answer