ICE4All ICE4All 26-30, M 28 Answers Jul 7, 2012

Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too? :D

Best Answer

ugh

Best Answer

Tenente's wild imagination has sprung a leak :)

Best Answer

I am a Satanist & I love being one on the dark side. I am ordained as a high priestess & I pray & perform rituals in his honor. Being completely cruel & evily sadistic are gifts from Lord Satan. He has taught Me that I deserve & have been worshiped because of his granting Me superiority. He has also enlightened Me on my being a shemale & a homosexual dominatrix fetishist. How those along with My other strengths being aloof,egotistical,haughty heartless ,deceiving, humiliating,arrogant, greedy ,entitled, tyrannical,self centered,heartless & perverse are what make Me great & superior deserving of being worshiped. Madame Eva Evil

Best Answer

Who are you to make that judgement?

Best Answer

Religions are just man made organizations putting up their ideologies to men. Some of which are good and some are bad. Depends on how it is conceived and apply to individual needs. Some disown it after a while, others cling to them as it fits their lifestyles.

Best Answer

Misunderstood by the religious and nonreligious alike.

Best Answer

now that's the truth! Too bad I can't "like" it more than once.

Best Answer

gross waste of time

Best Answer

I believe to each his/her own whether your faith be Atheist, Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hundu, etc you should never mock anothers religious beliefs. It makes the mocker look silly even if they presume it makes them look brilliant.

Best Answer

Often times the critic uses the same argument against belief as the believers use in support of their faith. Two sides of the same coin. And just as often both sides misunderstand, as was noted earlier in this thread.

Best Answer

What I was saying is whether you follow a religion or are Atheist you still have a faith. A belief. Noone has any proof so mocking another faith when you have no proof you are right is rather foolish.

Best Answer

I believe everyone should take comfort in any way they can. If God gives them solace, they should cherish their Faith,and not let any one or thing sway them. Life is hard anything that helps People through is a good thing.

Best Answer

I am anti-religion, pro spirituality, and a life-long metaphysician. I blog on these things here on EP.

Best Answer

God is life.

Best Answer

While I respect peoples' beliefs, I think history shows that organized religion was created and exists as a means for humans to exert power over other humans in this lifetime.

Best Answer

For me religion is just another economic political institution. In recent years the fundamentalists have become so politically active even in their sermons you'd think they wanted to form their own political party. Their rhetoric has gotten so bad the younger members have abandoned the churches altogether.

Best Answer

Some people really believe in it &/or need it <br />
I think its fine, let people believe what they want, as long as they're not trying to push it on you.

Best Answer

It is equally important to believers to not be discouraged or harassed for their beliefs. Sadly, that will probably never be.

Best Answer

I like to view it through a Telescope, so I don't have to get to close to the Koolaid.

Best Answer

boring

Best Answer

I'm not fond of it. I don't know why we even have it.

Best Answer

my spirituality tends to make me question most "religions"...that being said - i find ther is more in common with all of the 'religions" then there are differences....which i hope will lead most denizens of this planet back to spirituality eventually.....

Best Answer

to each their own.. i know what i believe and allow others to believe what they wish..<br />
i just wish it did not cause so much grief and violence..

Best Answer

Abrahamic religions are lost and should dissolve. Get back to Source, Sun and Earth. Go Pagan!

Best Answer

Yes. I have views and they are towards religion.

Best Answer

Completely abused.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer