Trich Trich 46-50, F 286 Answers Sep 20, 2008

people and crayons are very similar. Some are tall, some short. Some sharp, some blunt. Some pretty, some dull. But they all have to live in the same box!

Best Answer

Such a wise thought.

Best Answer

Nailed it lady.

Best Answer

Do What You Fear Most And You Will Be Free.

Best Answer

Fear is bondage and doesn't set anyone free. The Holy Bible says What you fear will come upon you.

Best Answer

what does it mea nby come upon you?

Best Answer

does what we fear have purpose to guide us or is it just what we interpret when we come to know our weakness/punishment?

Best Answer

if you hold something..... anything... in your mind it will manifest in your life.

Best Answer

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Best Answer

What I do today is important because I am paying a day of my life for it. What I accomplish must be worthwhile because the price is high.

Best Answer

I love this - very powerful way to make sure that you don't waste your life in trivia.

Best Answer

how?

Best Answer

Dont judge others unless you have walked in there shoes..

Best Answer

personally i like "don't judge a person until you've walked a mile in their shoes. that way when you judge them, you are a mile away and you have their shoes" :D

Best Answer

LOL!!!LOL!!!

Best Answer

LMAO!! Good one!

Best Answer

hehehe................I agree !

Best Answer

Love as if you've never been hurt,

Sing as if no one is listening,

Dance as if no one is watching.

Best Answer

Contentment is not the fulfillment of what you want, but the realization of how much you already have ......

Best Answer

The Past is programming for (of) the Future; so LIVE IN THE PRESENT as much as possible, regarding every new moment as a completely new experience - as it is, if you can let go of the Past! Then you will more easily see what IS and be able to respond most appropriately.

Best Answer

The meaning of life is enjoying the journey, not rushing through it, and don't be so careful watching where you step to enjoy the path you are on.

Best Answer

- Prevention is better than cure.

- You are successful the moment you start moving toward a worthwhile good.

- No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings.

- A good book is the purest essence of a human soul.

- Great actions speak great minds.

- In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.

- When angry, count to ten before you speak; if very angry, an hundred.

- Nothing under the sun is accidental.

- Every day is a fresh opportunity to continue the quest toward out mission.

- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent

& The last is my fav ;)

- There are two things to aim at in life: first to get what you want; and after that, to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieve the second.

Best Answer

Between each moment, lies infinity.

All that is realization, emanates in the motionless center of imagining.

Best Answer

...................ooommm...

"well done is better than well said"

Regards

Best Answer

I just keep finding myself coming back to the same conclusion about most things - Life is less like what is right and what is wrong and more about BALANCE...

The Bible doesn't say not to drink - it says don't get drunk - BALANCE;

Eating food is not bad - eating too much food is unhealthy - BALANCE;

Anything in life that is overdone is not good - example from my life - growing up, my Dad was really involved in our church - good thing, right? Wrong - he was over-involved to the sacrifice of his family and my brother and I (very young) called him on it - he needed BALANCE; and now I find that I am constantly working on PTA for my kids but stressing about it and therefore being impatient with my kids - I need BALANCE. Anyway, that's my soapbox on life!

Best Answer

All we are really asked to do is ......"love one another." How do we do that exactly? I know,.

Best Answer

you give.

Best Answer

Awesome thoughts.

Best Answer

Treat her right. Act accordingly. Learn the lesson once. Practice the lesson always. Thrive on the pain. Live for the love. Be loyal to the people in your life. Do not abuse anything. Listen more than you speak.

Be cool, you are the only person that has to occupy this world, remember we are all stuck here together. :)

Best Answer

Mother Goose said it best:

For every evil under the sun, there is a remedy or there is none. If there be one then seek till ye find it, and if there be none then never mind it.

Mother Goose

Best Answer

Speaking words of wisdom, "LET IT BE!"

Best Answer

Don'at be afraid to ask for help when you need it!

Best Answer

* "If you ain't laughing, you ain't living."

*"Leave the gun. Take the canoli." (Yes, I know, a movie line, but, think about it. There is a time to fight, and a time to enjoy life and the fruits of the struggle. Know when to "put the gun down" and "take the canoli")

* "Yield to temptation. It may never pass your way again."

Best Answer

Wisdom is just a collection of mistakes, hopefuly learned from and Lord knows I've made my share.

(Mark Twain)

Best Answer

the WISDOM You Seek, May Not Come, 'till the time is right for You. Wisdom is something that You Learn, otherwise someone else's WISDOM is only ADVICE for YOU.

Best Answer

That's good

Best Answer