people and crayons are very similar. Some are tall, some short. Some sharp, some blunt. Some pretty, some dull. But they all have to live in the same box!
Such a wise thought.
Nailed it lady.
Do What You Fear Most And You Will Be Free.
Fear is bondage and doesn't set anyone free. The Holy Bible says What you fear will come upon you.
what does it mea nby come upon you?
does what we fear have purpose to guide us or is it just what we interpret when we come to know our weakness/punishment?
if you hold something..... anything... in your mind it will manifest in your life.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind
What I do today is important because I am paying a day of my life for it. What I accomplish must be worthwhile because the price is high.
I love this - very powerful way to make sure that you don't waste your life in trivia.
Dont judge others unless you have walked in there shoes..
personally i like "don't judge a person until you've walked a mile in their shoes. that way when you judge them, you are a mile away and you have their shoes" :D
LMAO!! Good one!
hehehe................I agree !
Love as if you've never been hurt,<br />
Sing as if no one is listening,<br />
Dance as if no one is watching.
Contentment is not the fulfillment of what you want, but the realization of how much you already have ......
The Past is programming for (of) the Future; so LIVE IN THE PRESENT as much as possible, regarding every new moment as a completely new experience - as it is, if you can let go of the Past! Then you will more easily see what IS and be able to respond most appropriately.
The meaning of life is enjoying the journey, not rushing through it, and don't be so careful watching where you step to enjoy the path you are on.
- Prevention is better than cure.<br />
- You are successful the moment you start moving toward a worthwhile good.<br />
- No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings.<br />
- A good book is the purest essence of a human soul.<br />
- Great actions speak great minds.<br />
- In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.<br />
- When angry, count to ten before you speak; if very angry, an hundred.<br />
- Nothing under the sun is accidental. <br />
- Every day is a fresh opportunity to continue the quest toward out mission. <br />
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent<br />
& The last is my fav ;)<br />
- There are two things to aim at in life: first to get what you want; and after that, to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieve the second.
"well done is better than well said"<br />
I just keep finding myself coming back to the same conclusion about most things - Life is less like what is right and what is wrong and more about BALANCE...<br />
The Bible doesn't say not to drink - it says don't get drunk - BALANCE; <br />
Eating food is not bad - eating too much food is unhealthy - BALANCE; <br />
Anything in life that is overdone is not good - example from my life - growing up, my Dad was really involved in our church - good thing, right? Wrong - he was over-involved to the sacrifice of his family and my brother and I (very young) called him on it - he needed BALANCE; and now I find that I am constantly working on PTA for my kids but stressing about it and therefore being impatient with my kids - I need BALANCE. Anyway, that's my soapbox on life!
All we are really asked to do is ......"love one another." How do we do that exactly? I know,.
Treat her right. Act accordingly. Learn the lesson once. Practice the lesson always. Thrive on the pain. Live for the love. Be loyal to the people in your life. Do not abuse anything. Listen more than you speak. <br />
Be cool, you are the only person that has to occupy this world, remember we are all stuck here together. :)
Mother Goose said it best:<br />
For every evil under the sun, there is a remedy or there is none. If there be one then seek till ye find it, and if there be none then never mind it.<br />
Speaking words of wisdom, "LET IT BE!"
Don'at be afraid to ask for help when you need it!
* "If you ain't laughing, you ain't living."<br />
*"Leave the gun. Take the canoli." (Yes, I know, a movie line, but, think about it. There is a time to fight, and a time to enjoy life and the fruits of the struggle. Know when to "put the gun down" and "take the canoli")<br />
* "Yield to temptation. It may never pass your way again."
Wisdom is just a collection of mistakes, hopefuly learned from and Lord knows I've made my share.<br />
the WISDOM You Seek, May Not Come, 'till the time is right for You. Wisdom is something that You Learn, otherwise someone else's WISDOM is only ADVICE for YOU.
* "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"<br />
* "While they're talking about you, they're leaving someone else (who couldn't cope with it) alone!"<br />
* "Until you learn to love yourself, you can never learn to love somebody else"<br />
* " Live each day as if it were your last, wake up each day as if it were your first"<br />
* "The past is over, the future is ahead of us, today we should just enjoy!"<br />
* "Happiness is a state of mind, to be happy, just state your mind"<br />
* "Treat others as you would expect to be treated"<br />
* "You can never appreciate the highs, if you've not experienced the lows"<br />
* "No regrets-they don't work"<br />
* "Its easier to give advice, than to take advice"