who decides what manly is anyway... some ridiculous notion about loud noises, hair, muscles and low forehead are supposed to make a man ??

Best Answer

I think that if they are comfortable it shouldn't matter what others think. They are who they are.

Best Answer

Well put

Best Answer

Thank you... ::curtsy::

Best Answer

I tend to like guys who are not too manly as far as hair and all that. In fact, looking back, a lot of my boyfriends have been what many would consider sort of pretty.

Best Answer

Describe manly. Hairy boisterous littledict ***** know it alls.. putting fists in every problem displaying abilical prevalences that are really just a child with a temper. Or the compassionate man who is willing to introspectively peer about making changes even when not the popular consensus running his thought process as an individual risking judgement or even mockery, strong enlightenment to wear the colour pink, but hard enough to pull black. How do you mean? Manly? SissyStanley? I like the makeup.

Best Answer

Really in the end I dont think anybodys gonna be judged in this life on a scale of manliness! Lol

Best Answer

what's the problem?

Best Answer

there is a place in this world for everyone, keep to youre type if youre not comfortable around men like that.... but I bet if you got to know them, youle find things that you realy love and is unique there caracter....

Best Answer

very true.

Best Answer

I have never had one. Not a single thought on whether men behave manly..... honestly.

Best Answer

Depends on the hair factor.

Best Answer

They like to be girly.<br />
Like some girls like to be, boyish.

Best Answer