Note that I am not trying to get an EP relationship. I just find the differences in criteria interesting.
ThatsJustMarvelous ThatsJustMarvelous 31-35, F 30 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Someone who is unwilling to be silly. I respect and enjoy intelligence, I love to have debates and meaningful conversation but if my prospective partner can't let go, have fun or laugh at themselves then I could never be in a relationship with them.

Best Answer

Good reply!

Best Answer

Thank you :)

Best Answer

The belief that a dog doesn't belong in the house.

Best Answer

A man who expects to be worshipped 24/7 and pouts to get his own way

Best Answer

Hitting is a nono. Cheating is a nono. Mean drunks need not apply.

Best Answer

clinginess, posessiveness, selfabsorbancy

Best Answer

Disrespect, disregard for me, lying/cheating, violence of any kind whether it be physical or emotional, bad hygiene.

Best Answer

unkind words. And he is history in a flash.

Best Answer

Dishonesty sex money, condesending, extremely negative attitude, abusive, selfish, just flat out stupid or is a jerk.

Best Answer

Constantly being drunk. Frigid rules. Sexual predator behavior. Severe control issues. Someone who tells me I can't have certain friends etc, and yet almost all of his friends are female and he goes out with them supposedly as "friends"....whatever.

Best Answer

Happy New Year & isn't it better to understand what type of relationship are getting into first, before deciding on breaking it off ? i would think so first giving reason as to why many fail

Best Answer

If the guy can accept that I have a daughter and is willing to care for both of us. If a guy can't accept the both of us, then he's not worth a damn.

Best Answer

CONSTANT FARTING AND BEING PROUD OF IT, VILE

Best Answer

Mistreating others or even animals.

Best Answer

Oath-breakers.

Liars.

Posers.

It's so odd to not be able to find anyone to fit the bill when my own list is really quite small.

Best Answer

You must also place a high value on chemistry and connection.

Best Answer

You asked about DEAL BREAKERS. Things that put the air-brakes on the relationship. I'm assuming that there already is a connection and/or chemistry or their lying, posing, promise-breaking self wouldn't bother me at all. The challenge is that so many are not honest, so the kismet and chemistry you feel, is borne out of their posturing, pretend self.

Best Answer

He cannot be stupid! No liars either.

Best Answer

Someone left me be as I didn't belive in premarital sex,

Best Answer

Someone who is just so uninteresting and boring i would sooner sit and watch paint dry.For me atm the only people i seem to be attracting are the pretty on the outside but pretty dull and boring on the inside ones:-(

Best Answer

Lie to me!

Best Answer

Along with standard: junkie/creep/jobless bum/zealot, my main deal breaker is: wants children.

Best Answer

tobacco use

explosive personality

needy

moody

unpredictable

Best Answer