darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 6 Answers Oct 24, 2012 in Community

No. It's not. I'm attracted to a man's penis and other features. I doubt men are attracted to women's penises since we don't have one (and no, I don't consider transwomen to be women at all....just facades of what they actually want to but never will be).

Best Answer

I am just say why is it women succeed more often using their physical beauty than men ? If physical attraction is equal for both.

Best Answer

Perhaps because that's what the MAN looks for. When have you ever heard a man say that he wants a woman for her brains, not her looks? It's been awhile that.

Best Answer

But most men often say they like Beauty and Brains ? so it not what men look for. There has to be another explanation ?

Best Answer

No. Most men that I have met have said they liked beauty. When they mature (get older) they want brains. When they're young, all they want to do is screw. And even with your explanation, physical attractiveness STILL comes into play.

Best Answer

Are you saying people are not capable of love without physical attraction or men are not capable of love without physical attraction.

Best Answer

I'm saying NO ONE is capable of romantic interest without a type of physical attraction. You show me one person that says that and I'll show you a liar. Since they like at least ONE thing about their partner's physical features. No one is capable of being with someone that they don't find physically appealing at all. This is what I believe.

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer

I don't think a man's boobs and big *** turn women on.

Best Answer

I think you may be mistaken about the *** part. Have you ever watched a football game with women around?

Best Answer

I imagine there is a difference between a tight *** and a fat ***.

Best Answer

No. We are anatomically different...

Best Answer