For example..If you're muslim i automatically have lower oppinion of you.. †
AngelaDodevska AngelaDodevska 18-21, F 10 Answers Feb 8 in Community

Public nudity. Like here on EP.

Best Answer

omg yes! tht too!

Best Answer

If you are prejudice against Muslims I have a lower opinion of you.

Best Answer

the type of person who works all week to drink all weekend

Best Answer

people who do anything for money

Best Answer

If they're rude for seemingly no reason.

Best Answer

hey that too ! :D

Best Answer

Why are you attacking muslim people? maybe you do not see them as people? m:/

Best Answer

im the one who asked a question sir... :$ since we live in multi ethnicy with them and accutally we cant live normal having them lots in our country nd wanting to take over, and them dont fighting with our men but only with our children and women..since they are all d!rt b@stards i dont see them as ppl anymore...Long Live Orthodoxy ! †

Best Answer

plus im not the one to judge but their religion is a fake sh!t,,,just saying

Best Answer

I am a non-religious person............ what you spout is vile. some moslem people are bad, many are good. Christians murder in the millions and do it in the name of god... they even get blessed and their weapons blessed by their priests.... how sick is that? mx:/

Best Answer

There are no good albanian muslims here...Chatolics killed, Orthodoxs never! dont forget that! Orthodoxs only in self defense againist muslims! I dont like chatolicism neither!

Best Answer

You are prejudiced on a very narrow band of knowledge........ moslems were killed in masses by christians. Your hatred will fix nothing. Your jesus preached LOVE and FORGIVENESS, he told you to LOVE your neighbour.... he didn't say not to love your neighbour because he is moslem. Christians do not even follow your own religion. mx:))

Best Answer

well see this..how moohamed got the idea of islam? He said Archangell called him nd told him the stuff did you know? i had nothing againist muslims all untill they attacked our country nd started moving here and now making us problems nd wanna take over our country.... i love hindu ppl i like all asian religions ..jews too but muslims? is just so fake they fight christians but theyir religion is based on christianity -.- see now..we in orthodoxy hardly even mention jesus...we belive in our saints...reall ppl who existed..nd plus is more like continuing our religion :$ islam should bea teaching of love also but look at them? they even can fight their women...is not wrong for them doing that huh/? excuse me ...you're not into these stuff if you lived in russia..ukraine serbia or somewhere you'd know whats the matter ;)

Best Answer

and preaching more hate will lead to more hate and more hate. So now you tell me you worship dead people, not jesus? so you are not an orthodox christian? Of course there are bad people.... of all colours and all religions.......... and the same goes for good people. You feel it is important to preach hatred..... ? you will cause a war. mx:/

Best Answer

no dont twist my words now...hate only muslims..accutally hate only the ones who killed my cousins not all..but the rest , i only got lower oppinion for them as i said in the description of my question..becarefull nd do not twist my words okay? i do belive in jesus but is not only him in this christ orthodox world...tht was my meaning...war already happened nd will happen again only cuz of the will of them muslims to take over our country just like they took kosovo..is not hate i would rather ssay it being fiesty over those who are againist us ;)) why do you support muslims that more? :))

Best Answer

plus those so called dead ppl by you...didnt die for nothing..at least we know how to respect that..they were heroses..for example they made the slavic languages!spread orthodoxy..they were heroes..nd did not die for nothing im repeating.. :$

Best Answer

I respect and value ALL folks..... any colour any religion even though I do not have a religious believe of my own.......... what I have no respect for is prejudice. Heros are still people... I respect them but I do not worship them..... did they murder in the name of religion? mx:))

Best Answer

no..only some did set free our ppl in the time we were 500 yrs over turkish slavery..other did different stuff you're not christian tjht why you dont know what you needa do to be saint....prejudice?? noo is not prejudice...prejudice is when you dont know bout them nd then judging them...i live with them! i know what they do...how thye set a church on fire...how they ruin our monjuments...how they kill young ppl of ours nd we dont touch their children they stalk our women nd our men are discusted of their women so wont stalk them ;p ..is not predjudice...you make less nd less sense ://

Best Answer
Best Answer
Best Answer

If they show s€dismiss or racism or so...

Best Answer