The following link may be useful for you http://www.enotes.com/genocide-encyclopedia/trail-tears.<br />
It points out the removal was fueled by gold.

Best Answer

Off the top of my head I was going to put the trail of tears....really bad cause he used the native americans in help in the war, then turned his back on them....

Best Answer

To help in the war? What war? I didn't know about this

Best Answer

I don't know if this is bad, but it wasn't thought out well. He had a party at the White House and invited anyone and everyone. Well, they blew into the White House and almost destroyed it. He had wheels of cheese and crackers for them to eat and the rabble nearly went bonkers. They ate all the cheese and destroyed some of the furniture and beautiful things therein. As you are aware, he did not have to remove the Creek and Cherokee from their homelands. They were very accepting of the White Man's ways and were willing to adopt their way of life. He didn't have to do those things. He had some really bad advisors. His wife was called an adultress. I don't know why. You probably do. I have forgotten. He did not have to remove the Native Americans. Bad, Bad move.

Best Answer