Baked all day yesterday for friends and neighbors and still some more to do today. So, guess baking is on my mind.
romanticdreams romanticdreams 46-50, M 6 Answers Dec 8, 2013 in Doing Good

My fruit cake! Looked simple and ugly, but irresistible! :-D :-D :-D

Best Answer

Nice reply, thanks, great description

Best Answer

My all time favorite thing to bake is banana nut muffins.

Got the recipe online a few years ago and tweaked it so it's even better.

They're sweet inside and a bit nutty ... just like me !!!

Best Answer

Love the choice and the description, I can definitely fall into the nutty side sometimes

Best Answer

A baked item made by a blind person who used ingredients that don't make any sense, the baked at 500 degrees until it caught fire. As far as why, that is a mighty long story. Have a look at my profile.

Best Answer

Will check out your profile, thanks for replying

Best Answer

Deep fried ice cream. It's a bit weird, it's a contradiction which should not exist. At first you're all like "what? That can't be." And it turns out to be delicious.

Best Answer

Great choice and love the description

Best Answer

cream puff ♥

Best Answer

Nice choice, love making cream puffs, thanks for the reply

Best Answer

Ah I haven't answered the 'why' question. I just don't want people judge others from physical look. Cream puff may look hard and pathetic in the outside but they give you warm, smooth, lovely soft cream inside ♥

Best Answer

Nice description, sorry, should have asked. Thank you for taking the time to give the why answer

Best Answer

anytime ♥

Best Answer