Greenfemale Greenfemale 18-21, F 14 Answers Feb 11, 2012

if u wouldnt want them doing it to you, its prolly cheating.

Best Answer

This is a good concept, I didn't think of it like this.

Best Answer

If you think you need to hide or keep something from your significant other . . . . .

Best Answer

I really agree with this one, if you feel you have to hide something then weather you are willing to admit it to yourself or not, it's clearly cheating on your partner.

Best Answer

Much agreed love!

Best Answer

Because everyone has different ideas of cheating as shown in the answers..really i would ask myself what i would find unexceptable from my partner...and then would have the perfect answer :)

Best Answer

Any kind of romantic or sexual interaction with someone else. To me, when you're in a relationship, certain kinds of interaction are reserved for that person only. But my standards are higher than a lot of people's. I suppose the definition goes back to what is agreed upon as the standard for that particular relationship, and lots of couples are more "open".

Best Answer

Carelessness and infatuations................

Best Answer

- Kissing or touching somebody else in a sexual manner or place.

- Having any type of sex, whether online, over the phone, or in person, with another person.

Best Answer

I'm glad someone has took into account online sexual intimacy as well as pure physical intimacy with another person.
Where do you draw the line with 'online sex' ? From webcams with actual nudity to mild flirting and indirect sexual references?
I noticed quite a few men in relationships will often try and engage in online, mild, indirect sexual references although they have a partner.

Best Answer

Changing of the times, gotta include new tech as it is created I suppose. Flirting I do not count as "cheating", though still a big problem if you are not flirting with your partner. I think it's fine to tease other people and poke fun at them, just not in a sexual way and with boundaries that are understood due to the current relationship status.
I do count nudity including nude or suggestive pictures or videos as cheating, as it is most often for the purpose of another person's sexual gradification.

Best Answer

Well, fooking someone else is right up there.

Best Answer

So just s exual penetration is cheating?

Best Answer

No. Mrs Squirrel knew the law well enough not to do that. But in other respects, she was immersed.

Best Answer

It's unique to the couple to be honest. Different sorts of behaviour are tolerated in different relationships. There are 'open' relationships where you're free to sleep around if you so wish, and even polyamorous relationships where your partner can have a loving, intimate relationship with a third party. Most people defualt to monogamy, but even that has grey areas. Can you have a close friend of the opposite sex? What about sexy chat with strangers online? Some people are cool with that, some people are not.

That said, if you haven't talked this out with your partner, there are some general assumptions:

- Physical intimacy with another is cheating - no question.

- Emotional intimacy is probably cheating.

- Online activities beyond casual friendship may be cheating.

And beyond all of this, there's the question of honesty. Is this behaviour he/she is trying to hide from you because you'll be mad? That's obviously not good.

Best Answer

This is a great answer, you have covered all areas. I definitely agree with the grey areas in monogamy, where technology has expanded so much with social networking sites, it has become easier to communicate with others yet harder to define what cheating is, as there is now so many ways to interact with another human being through the internet.
The generation brought up around social networking sites will have a harder time maintaining pure relationships as they haven't been taught anything different. How awful?

Best Answer