JustCurious4Fun JustCurious4Fun 36-40, M 12 Answers Jan 5, 2013 in Community

Bogans are just poor misunderstood defectives when in fact they are just nasty.

Best Answer

That everyone has a little good in them.

Best Answer

That food has no calories when you eat it from the pan...standing up

Best Answer

That I any belief I have held could withstand scrutiny.

Best Answer

Mostly that people had a clue and knew what they were doing and why.

Best Answer

That people are decent

Best Answer

It's not that I held this false belief for most of my life, it's just that it was one of the biggest mistakes when it comes to beliefs that I held for three years, When I was 16 I had suffered from a broken heart over the loss of a man, after that breakup I believed falsely that I was unworthy of being in love, and I only sought out guys who I knew loved me even though I never really loved them back, my heart turned cold like stone like ice, I fell into a deep and lonely depression after locking up my heart and throwing away the key, and I was in a committed relationship engaged and within weeks of getting married when I accidentally fell in love with my dentist!!!! It was such bad timing and he wanted all or nothing and I knew that my love for him was real I just didn't really know what kind of love to give him, thoughts of loving him like I loved my uncles passed through my mind because he really reminded me of home and the way he was with me he wanted more of a girlfriend, rather than a friend. And as soon as I got married he dropped me like a hot potatoe, I couldn't believe it, I had just found my best friend someone whom I truly could love and look up to and he told me that he didn't want to become a home wrecker, Oh I was soooo relieved because that wasn't my intention at all I was so greatful that we could just be friend but he said no to that too and well I was sinful and desperate full of all sorts of cuvetousness and that's when I started vying for love by being nice, and he betrayed me and called the authorities on me after about two phone calls begging him to reconsider, and instead of those authorities intervining they entrapped me instead using a decoy and by being playful, and I thought I got my second chance and though I didn't like the way they showed me I went along with it and in the end sold my soul!!!!!!! Was redeemed by Jesus Christ and discovered that I was always loved deeply by God and that I was meant to love all men women and children in purity, now I am so full of love, I even love those who don't love me because I am so loved, and I don't ever get so desperate to be loved because I am loved deeply. That's why I became a Christian because my false beliefs led me to a very dark place.

Best Answer

That I will change the world for the better... Now I've turned to be more like one big blob of Earth/Society Poison.

Best Answer