scubafever scubafever 46-50, M 19 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Youth

Cops are good people that are there to help.

Best Answer

yes I was a cop and now I work, rescue with an ambulance service. I put my life on the line everyday for other people I don't know, Have you ever done anything like that???

Best Answer

People like you make a difference in the world.....Cheers

Best Answer

Yes I have. Clearly individual police officers I'm sure are well meaning and good people. However the system as a collective is completely corrupt. What justification is there for random stop and frisk? What justification is there for cops that walk into your home uninvited violating the 4th amendment. Most police officers think the 5th is music written by Beethoven. In my state no police officer has ever been ruled against for shooting someone that is statistically impossible! The idea that because you job is dangerous you get to do whatever you want is just idiotic. I have vastly more respect for fire and ems workers they are all the good things that people say and more!

Best Answer

When I was younger, my Mom told me that if I went near a mouse trap it would snap my toe clean off of my foot. I'm still afraid to go near mouse traps XP

Best Answer

Well once someone told me that when humming birds migrate south for the winter they hitch a ride on the back of Canadian geese - I believed it for years. Cheers!

Best Answer

cute

Best Answer

what do you think?

the biggest, most careless and harmful lie of all

then to go and insist it be done to the next generattion and the next

the santa lie

Best Answer

Yup, this is a world renouned lie! And one that we pass on.

Best Answer

When I was six, I asked my mom if Santa was real, and she refused to give me a straight answer. The more frustrated I got, the more amusement she derived from the situation.

Best Answer

That the u.s. government was a benevolent and how righteous one, one who's destiny was determined by the people who it was founded to represent. How very wrong I was.

Best Answer

Our government is an altruistic organization that just wants to help the world.

Best Answer

I really felt this two. When I took the oath as they swore me in as a United states soldier, I swore to protect and defend the constitution and the orders of the president with my life. I would have done so at the time. Now I would never give my life for the government as it is represented by the president but will not break my oath as it pertains to the constitution. It is my belief that the constitution and those like me willing to defend it from all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC is all that stands between us and histories greatest mistakes.

Best Answer

I didn't know you went into the military...They don't take asthmatics, so I can't.

Best Answer

In honor of the Christmas season, some lies that I used to believe:

Santa Clause is real.

A stable was a less convenient place to give birth than a crowded inn in the year 0.

The three kings were there at Jesus' birth.

Jesus was white.

You have to believe in Jesus to enjoy Christmas.

And, of course, the big one:

God is real.

Best Answer

i was going to ask her out before it was to late

Best Answer

Love

Best Answer

9/11 n terrorists

Best Answer

yeah cause I said so much.

Best Answer

When he promised me that he would never hurt me. Lmao! I'm so gullible.

Best Answer

No need to apologize for something you didn't do. But thank you....that's the closest thing to an apology I got....even though its the wrong guy...I appreciate it :)

Best Answer

I thought that Carlos Marcello really did have JFK whacked. He didn't.

Best Answer

That white women were pretty.

Best Answer

Hey, some of us are!!!

Best Answer

and have you checked the mirror lately???

Best Answer

Not to me you're not. Not without makeup and clothes.

Best Answer

Yes, I have a few more wrinkles around the eyes but I've still got it from both sexes.

Best Answer

That he would love me forever, and never cheat.... : (

Best Answer

That I could be an Astronaut..

Best Answer

easter bunny!

Best Answer